ADVERTISEMENT

And speaking of hypocrisy.....

Do you want Joe Biden picking the next SCOTUS judge?
I think he does. He’s like Gayturd. Liberal quears

GettyImages-478762172.jpg

Reactions: dhetiger
IIRC a little before Bobby bugged out he turned on me pretty hard and Honk was his biggest cheerleader.

Could be wrong but that's how I remember it.

Not sure, GOMM stopped replying to me years before he left. He still won't on the Gator Lounge. That man can hold a grudge.

With honk, he's a shit stirrer that likes to stir the pot...but I'm not in this so I'm going to stay out of it.

Not sure, GOMM stopped replying to me years before he left. He still won't on the Gator Lounge. That man can hold a grudge.

With honk, he's a shit stirrer that likes to stir the pot...but I'm not in this so I'm going to stay out of it.
I guess there is a little GOMM in all of us.

Most of us just take a laxative and get over it however.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
IIRC a little before Bobby bugged out he turned on me pretty hard and Honk was his biggest cheerleader.

Could be wrong but that's how I remember it.
He had a nervous breakdown and was attacking everything. He’s busy shitting all over the gator political board now so not much has changed. I used to think fail had some sort of supertard stamina, but no one can touch Bobbie.

Same with me. I think he believes it gives him some sort of power over us. I still fvck with him though and then watch him passively reply to me through other responses to other posters.

Hell, I love how Bobbie is now focused on the libs and anti-Trumpers..... he’ll still go full retard, but it’s full retard for the good guys

Same with me. I think he believes it gives him some sort of power over us. I still fvck with him though and then watch him passively reply to me through other responses to other posters.

If I had to ignore you like that, I'd feel like you had power over me. Different strokes I guess.

My crime was disloyalty. Yours was being a heathen. 😂

as if I could name ONE full retard moment - but his latest retardedness is arguing with a Doctor who handled the majority of Covid cases in Jackson about what the CDC numbers mean. The Doc is a conservative, but unless you agree with GOMM’s schit-tarded, bas-ackwards statistical math, he might as well be our enemy

there’s evidently real math, new math and Bobbi math

as if I could name ONE full retard moment - but his latest retardedness is arguing with a Doctor who handled the majority of Covid cases in Jackson about what the CDC numbers mean. The Doc is a conservative, but unless you agree with GOMM’s schit-tarded, bas-ackwards statistical math, he might as well be our enemy

there’s evidently real math, new math and Bobbi math

I told you guys he was a psycho years ago

I wasn’t wrong

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT