ADVERTISEMENT

And just like that…dems try to steal an election w “found” ballots

Really? CNN and MSNBC constantly showed the same outrageous footage on Fox for the same reason: ratings. You're easily the dumbest person here, and that's an accomplishment. Violently stupid. Where were you on January 6th, BTW? :D

You cannot be a real person. Your fake news tried to downplay the violence as people died.

This is easily the dumbest shit you've ever said on this board and believe me princess, that's some tall cotton.

You cannot be a real person. Your fake news tried to downplay the violence as people died.

This is easily the dumbest shit you've ever said on this board and believe me princess, that's some tall cotton.
Socky is road kill x100 over.
turkey-vulture-road-kill-standing-pavement-182500621.jpg

Uuuuhhh...you haven't gotten to another thread he jumped in today. The post you referenced has plenty of competition for his dumbest shit.

Uuuuhhh...you haven't gotten to another thread he jumped in today. The post you referenced has plenty of competition for his dumbest shit.

I stand corrected. He topped this retarded bullshit. I didn't think he could but I'm man enough to admit my mistakes.

Peenace, you are dumber than I thought and I'm extremely sorry that I underestimated you. It won't happen again.

Speaking of riots, BLM is threatening to riot and burn the city of NYC if their new mayor, a black man, re-activates the anti-crime units the De Blasio got rid of.

'If they think they are going back to the old ways of policing, then we're going to take to the streets again,' Newsome said. 'There will be riots. There will be fire, and there will be bloodshed.'

Speaking after the sit-down to the New York Post, Newsome said: 'To ignore that history and say you're bringing it back means that he's tone deaf.'

He also told the New York Daily News: 'There is no way that he is going to let some Gestapo come in here and harm our people. We pray for peace but ... prepare for the worst.'

Adams, a moderate candidate, defeated progressive rivals in June's Democratic primary on a law-and-order ticket, pledging to crack down on violent crime that has soared in New York City since the coronavirus pandemic.

However, on the campaign trail last year, he was criticized by progressive candidates for vowing to reinstate the anti-crime unit.

Chivona Newsome, a BLM co-founder and sister of Hawk Newsome, made similar threats should the unit be brought back.

'We will shut the city down. We will shut down City Hall, and we will give him hell and make it a nightmare,' she said.

Speaking of riots, BLM is threatening to riot and burn the city of NYC if their new mayor, a black man, re-activates the anti-crime units the De Blasio got rid of.
Great example of why BLM is trash. It’s not about standing up for the rights of blacks and ensuring they are treated fairly, I could get firmly behind that. Rather it’s promoting a Marxist agenda that’s destructive for all of us in the end.

Great example of why BLM is trash. It’s not about standing up for the rights of blacks and ensuring they are treated fairly, I could get firmly behind that. Rather it’s promoting a Marxist agenda that’s destructive for all of us in the end.
The board putz has called these protests “peaceful” which makes me laugh uncontrollably due to his pure stupidity.

Reactions: billywayneluck
The board putz has called these protests “peaceful” which makes me laugh uncontrollably due to his pure stupidity.
Socky is road kill x100 over.
turkey-vulture-road-kill-standing-pavement-182500621.jpg

I stand corrected. He topped this retarded bullshit. I didn't think he could but I'm man enough to admit my mistakes.

Peenace, you are dumber than I thought and I'm extremely sorry that I underestimated you. It won't happen again.

I'll say it again slower for this crowd. Millions protested across the country, in hundreds of cities. The vast majority of them were without incident. The media sensationalized property crimes in a few cities, where police did things like shove women into curbs, break open the heads of elderly people, or killed a guy bu kneeling on his neck in the most destroyed location.

Meanwhile, MAGAts gathered in one protest on January 6th, and death and destruction resulted from their trailer trash coup. 100% of your rallies were violent. Just like the parade of MAGAt mass shooters this country has had to endure. Why? Because the MAGAt is fundamentally mentally challenged.

I'll say it again slower for this crowd. Millions protested across the country, in hundreds of cities. The vast majority of them were without incident. The media sensationalized property crimes in a few cities, where police did things like shove women into curbs, break open the heads of elderly people, or killed a guy bu kneeling on his neck in the most destroyed location.

Meanwhile, MAGAts gathered in one protest on January 6th, and death and destruction resulted from their trailer trash coup. 100% of your rallies were violent. Just like the parade of MAGAt mass shooters this country has had to endure. Why? Because the MAGAt is fundamentally mentally challenged.

troy-point.gif

Literally none of this is true.

Come on back from fairyland, you racist fûck.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Uhh.., 19 dead and $2 billion in damages as a result of the George Floyd riots, not to mention the societal chaos.

Sockpuppet, the only death that was directly attributed to the protest was the gunning down of the unarmed AF veteran Ashli Babbitt…..truth. Again, not condoning their actions but let’s at least be accurate.

Uhh.., 19 dead and $2 billion in damages as a result of the George Floyd riots, not to mention the societal chaos.

Sockpuppet, the only death that was directly attributed to the protest was the gunning down of the unarmed AF veteran Ashli Babbitt…..truth. Again, not condoning their actions but let’s at least be accurate.

he’s pretty stupid

he’s pretty stupid
Do you guys even read your links? Most of those have little or no connection to the actual protests, and the few that did were protesters getting killed.

he’s pretty stupid

He's a moderately functioning retard. There's no other explanation.

$2 billion in damages due to riots. How many killed? But in his mind, it was still mostly peaceful. The Korean War was also mostly peaceful I guess...compared to WWII.

How do you argue with someone so deranged? You don't. You laugh and point and then listen to him cry that no one responds to him with substance. You can't make this shit up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT