ADVERTISEMENT

78% of Mercedes workers tell Union to FO!

Comparitively speaking, there probably are more libs in Lee County (Karen and Ken) but I was just busting balls. The vast majority are conservatives.

...and I mean real conservatives not BG "conservative."

Konig is center right but he has some liberal views. I do too fwiw.

The other one you spoke of (Black Hall Knight maybe???) is absolutely lib AF. He was a big Che Guevara fan. Funny guy but ate up.

Comparitively speaking, there probably are more libs in Lee County (Karen and Ken) but I was just busting balls. The vast majority are conservatives.

...and I mean real conservatives not BG "conservative."

Konig is center right but he has some liberal views. I do too fwiw.

The other one you spoke of (Black Hall Knight maybe???) is absolutely lib AF. He was a big Che Guevara fan. Funny guy but ate up.
Thanks, 1137. I appreciate you not wielding a broad brush. You hit the nail on the head.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I'd be interested to learn if BHK is still as liberal as he once was or if time and maturity cured him.

Again, if you aren't a little bit liberal in your youth, you have no heart. If you're still a liberal after 30, you have no brain.

Reactions: derek_tiger
Typical libTard nondenial denial. Why can’t you coxuckers simply admit you fuct up voting for that ruhtard?
I'm not denying anything. I voted for who I thought was the better of two bad candidates.

All anybody needs to know about you goes back to the days when that psycho Bobby was on the board. He was on one of his rants after I and several others here called him out on his bullshit. I distinctly remember you joining that nutjob in attacking me. I've not had much use for you since.

I'd be interested to learn if BHK is still as liberal as he once was or if time and maturity cured him.

Again, if you aren't a little bit liberal in your youth, you have no heart. If you're still a liberal after 30, you have no brain.
Probably worse… he’s been hardcore defending the pro Hamas demonstrations and anti any police action shutting them down…

• Sad
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Probably worse… he’s been hardcore defending the pro Hamas demonstrations and anti any police action shutting them down…
I knew him in college. Not many people I’d rather drink and chase ass with. Come to think of it, you may know him too. From southeast Alabama, played baseball at Lagrange for a year or two.

I haven’t spoken to him in probably 15 years. He moved to San Diego with his wife and pretty much disconnected from everyone. Dude is a liberal whackjob.

I knew him in college. Not many people I’d rather drink and chase ass with. Come to think of it, you may know him too. From southeast Alabama, played baseball at Lagrange for a year or two.

I haven’t spoken to him in probably 15 years. He moved to San Diego with his wife and pretty much disconnected from everyone. Dude is a liberal whackjob.
People change, some for the better, some for the worse… one of my roommates in college was as much a conservative whack job as MTG in college… since he finished law school, he’s a Bernie Bro…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT