ADVERTISEMENT

“My” senator…..and a good one.

It was tough fighting off Trumpsky allies after he signed the first peace treaty in world history with a terrorist organization. Yes he really did that…and took the troop numbers down to a level that guaranteed chaos.

MAGA by gawd

It was tough fighting off Trumpsky allies after he signed the first peace treaty in world history with a terrorist organization. Yes he really did that…and took the troop numbers down to a level that guaranteed chaos.

MAGA by gawd
Yep, he did that. Then, the fvcking moron you voted for, who undid almost everything Trump did Day 1, and who is the Commander-In-Chief, the top military position we have, fvcked up things beyond recognition. I love these debates, because you're stupid.

MAGA by gawd
If you don’t straighten up, I’m going to buy you a ten year subscription to Rachel Levine’s Onlyfans.

Reactions: Reasoned
Yep, he did that. Then, the fvcking moron you voted for, who undid almost everything Trump did Day 1, and who is the Commander-In-Chief, the top military position we have, fvcked up things beyond recognition. I love these debates, because you're stupid.
No your stupid! (Boy I sound like Fox)

Joni Ernst is an embarrassment, and a slut who got passed around like the town bicycle while married. More importantly, she never met a political stunt (like you cited) that she didn’t whore herself out for. You’re joining about ten people in the state “proud” of this idiot:

Joni Ernst is an embarrassment, and a slut who got passed around like the town bicycle while married. More importantly, she never met a political stunt (like you cited) that she didn’t whore herself out for. You’re joining about ten people in the state “proud” of this idiot:
So, you're saying she's a future VP candidate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT