ADVERTISEMENT

“As I said”

Along with many others here.

China 'watching' for US weakness amid Russia invasion of Ukraine, experts warn

https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-watching-us-weakness-russia-ukraine-invasion-experts-warn
As I said?? I have always feared a Chinese invasion of Taiwan. What would you do about it if you were POTUS?? You already know what Trumpskys brilliant solution was for TPP. The worst businessman in US history killed / defrauded his own company and all trade deals - except the ones that benefit his children an corrupt Organization.

As I said?? I have always feared a Chinese invasion of Taiwan. What would you do about it if you were POTUS?? You already know what Trumpskys brilliant solution was for TPP. The worst businessman in US history killed / defrauded his own company and all trade deals - except the ones that benefit his children an corrupt Organization.
Literally nothing to do with Donald Trump. Lmao.

Literally nothing to do with Donald Trump. Lmao.
LMAO LOLOLOLOL
IT ABSOLUTELY DOES. You don’t get it. Your hero set back global trade by 10 years. We lost very lucrative supply contracts because of his one sided deals. They have to be renegotiated fast.

LMAO LOLOLOLOL
IT ABSOLUTELY DOES. You don’t get it. Your hero set back global trade by 10 years. We lost very lucrative supply contracts because of his one sided deals. They have to be renegotiated fast.
You've got too much European in your blood. Ever consider moving to Scandinavia?

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Is that currently happening? Does the current administration even acknowledge a problem?
Your not keeping up - Google “semiconductor act” - choose your own venue. If I say black- the Cult here says white.

Yes it’s a priority… but RW GOP will vote against it - simply to prevent a domestic policy win ( same comrades that AMAZINGLY support communist Russia) . … even though they would be in mainly Red states. It’s a big deal for job creation , GDP and security.

Your not keeping up - Google “semiconductor act” - choose your own venue. If I say black- the Cult here says white.

Yes it’s a priority… but RW GOP will vote against it - simply to prevent a domestic policy win ( same comrades that AMAZINGLY support communist Russia) . … even though they would be in mainly Red states. It’s a big deal for job creation , GDP and security.
I asked a question. I wasn't contradicting you. Biden had zero issues undoing shit that Trump had implemented. I was merely asking if they were doing a fvcking thing to undo what you referenced. I figured you had a reason to state "They have to be renegotiated fast".

I asked a question. I wasn't contradicting you. Biden had zero issues undoing shit that Trump had implemented. I was merely asking if they were doing a fvcking thing to undo what you referenced. I figured you had a reason to state "They have to be renegotiated fast".
Remember when the libs canceled the debates on foreign policy? Kind of obvious why now. Biden is nothing short of an absolute debacle.

Yes… I said years ago that the US better get its ass in gear in the manufacturing sector just like it did at the beginning of WII. Can’t control trade if we don’t control manufacturing. That means starting now… but it takes 2 years to build a factory. Meanwhile we have to rely on EQUITABLE alliances.

I know that You know about what Henry Kaiser did. but Most here don’t know about the roles that REAL private industrialists played in winning the war. It can be done quickly. Look up the YouTubes on the wartime industrialization. It’s pretty amazing what we did in one year.

Reactions: dhetiger
Yes… I said years ago that the US better get its ass in gear in the manufacturing sector just like it did at the beginning of WII. Can’t control trade if we don’t control manufacturing. That means starting now… but it takes 2 years to build a factory. Meanwhile we have to rely on EQUITABLE alliances.

I know that You know about what Henry Kaiser did. but Most here don’t know about the roles that REAL private industrialists played in winning the war. It can be done quickly. Look up the YouTubes on the wartime industrialization. It’s pretty amazing what we did in one year.
I understand all of that. I don't have faith that the current administration does, and prior ones failed at it, too. Between greed and laziness, we let China get ahead of us.

Everything does...for you. Seriously, everything relates to Trump for you.

That is a ewe problem.
106371737-1580830619474gettyimages-1197178528.jpeg

Photo may cause gheyter to suffer cardiac arrest...
All I see is a delusional corrupt 6X bankrupt businessman who managed to lose $1B, the WH, Senate and House in less than a year.

Also wondering what bank is going to finance his debt when his accounting firm says he can’t be trusted.

sounds like a great campaign ad for Mike Pence !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT