ADVERTISEMENT

You know you won when Dems say things like…

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
“Despite these setbacks, we must save the American economy from Republicans’ irresponsible and radical plans to impose a damaging default. The failure to do so would have catastrophic impacts on every American, every family, and the global economy,” Stenny Hoyer (D-MD) reportedly said.

“We cannot allow the American people to shoulder the dire consequences of Republicans’ inability and unwillingness to govern. That’s why I urge my colleagues to join me in supporting this compromise legislation and to bring an end to this needless economic turmoil,” he added.

😂

“Despite these setbacks, we must save the American economy from Republicans’ irresponsible and radical plans to impose a damaging default. The failure to do so would have catastrophic impacts on every American, every family, and the global economy,” Stenny Hoyer (D-MD) reportedly said.

“We cannot allow the American people to shoulder the dire consequences of Republicans’ inability and unwillingness to govern. That’s why I urge my colleagues to join me in supporting this compromise legislation and to bring an end to this needless economic turmoil,” he added.

😂
Those evil republicans! Thankfully we were saved by the brave and heroic acts of the DNC.

😂
A guy named Stenny shouldn’t be talking about anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT