ADVERTISEMENT

Yo pops...

Orange_N_White

All District
Dec 1, 2005
What you got?

I’m liking aub -8 and AtM -29

I don’t know if vandy will score more than a couple tds this year

I'm concerned about the DL against UK's OL. I actually think AU will be fine on offense as long as Chad is given full reign. I definitely trust Steele, but that was a lot of talent to lose on the DL.

uk’s OL blocked for a freak athlete at QB last year. Nobody defended it last year because they were the only ones essentially running single wing in D1. He threw 4-5 passes a game maybe out of the same formation

they haven’t pass blocked in almost 2 years

You’ll be fine

Reactions: dhetiger
uk’s OL blocked for a freak athlete at QB last year. Nobody defended it last year because they were the only ones essentially running single wing in D1. He threw 4-5 passes a game maybe out of the same formation

they haven’t pass blocked in almost 2 years

You’ll be fine

I hope you are right, my Trump Oranged friend.

We need real AU fans here, not bammer ass kissers. Where the Fock is Calhoun when we need him?

Sorry but I’m a realist that borders on pessimism. I’m tired of Gus and his asinine game plans that never seem to have rhyme or reason. This just feels like a game where he tries to get cute with the offense. Hope I’m wrong because auburn has the better team on the field and it’s not really close.

Sorry but I’m a realist that borders on pessimism. I’m tired of Gus and his asinine game plans that never seem to have rhyme or reason. This just feels like a game where he tries to get cute with the offense. Hope I’m wrong because auburn has the better team on the field and it’s not really close.
hey he was honoring pat dye today with a tie and an old school looking aubie hat. I'm impressed he went for 2 and got it. I remember the old joke:

Did you know Pat Dye was an only child?

His momma was afraid to go for two.

Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT