ADVERTISEMENT

Wuhan Bio-Flu?

Not an editorial opinion. Absolute irrefutable fact. Pick a publication or a recording.

Trump's remarks to the Watergate journalist Bob Woodward, given in a series of interviews for the book "Rage," underscored how Trump privately talked about the severity of COVID-19, even as he brushed it off in public remarks in January and February.

Trumpsky:” "I wanted to, I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic," “ ... this is Airborn ..deadly .. 5X worse than the most strenuous flu..

If you will recall, I told you word for word that this was exactly what he was doing when he was doing it. You didn't believe me of course.

Now that it fits your narrative, like magic you believe it. I'm stunned.

And the hits just keep on a coming….
Good article!

“…Pond agrees that there was nothing nefarious about the decision to delete data warehoused on a site run by the U.S. government.
"They often receive requests to delete records for all kinds of reasons (e.g. wrong data submitted, sample contamination, technical errors, duplicate submissions), and honor them. This is routine," Pond said via email. "In fact, they must delete data if requested by the submitter."

Good article!

“…Pond agrees that there was nothing nefarious about the decision to delete data warehoused on a site run by the U.S. government.
"They often receive requests to delete records for all kinds of reasons (e.g. wrong data submitted, sample contamination, technical errors, duplicate submissions), and honor them. This is routine," Pond said via email. "In fact, they must delete data if requested by the submitter."
Hilary Clinton sez haaaaiiiiii!

Lol

Not an editorial opinion. Absolute irrefutable fact. Pick a publication or a recording.

Trump's remarks to the Watergate journalist Bob Woodward, given in a series of interviews for the book "Rage," underscored how Trump privately talked about the severity of COVID-19, even as he brushed it off in public remarks in January and February.

Trumpsky:” "I wanted to, I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic," “ ... this is Airborn ..deadly .. 5X worse than the most strenuous flu..

It us not 5x worse than the flu, dipshit. Do you know what ”novel” means? It’s new. That’s the difference. Also, fvck you.

It us not 5x worse than the flu, dipshit. Do you know what ”novel” means? It’s new. That’s the difference. Also, fvck you.
And the CDC came clean last week and said less than 10k died from Covid 19 in the U.S. It has never been a pandemic. Just false reporting to scare the sheep into compliance.

And the CDC came clean last week and said less than 10k died from Covid 19 in the U.S. It has never been a pandemic. Just false reporting to scare the sheep into compliance.
Earth is flat too

606,000 and rising … but now only in the un-vaccinated population. Fauci and science have saved us again.

oh….gee……, never saw that coming…..yawn.

Hell yes of course! Surprised CDC would admit or social media allowed the article. Anyone who knows of someone who passed away “with” Covid chances are there were significant, numerous health issues prior to contracting the Wuhan flu. Are there outliers, of course but of the ones I personally knew, many were over 80, some 90 and comorbidities.

Last edited:
Earth is flat too

606,000 and rising … but now only in the un-vaccinated population. Fauci and science have saved us again.
How bout this- you believe what CNN spoonfeeds you, and I’ll believe what I see with my own eyes.

You and your lib cronies can spread what you want; I’m just glad there are people smarter than y’all that don’t buy into the boogeyman bullshit.

Reactions: hokiemokie
How about not screwing around with viruses in the future huh?

An anonymous COVID-19 researcher from the World Health Organisation (WHO) also told the British paper that it was alarming that the grant proposal included plans to enhance the more deadly disease of Middle-East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS).

“The scary part is they were making infectious chimeric Mers viruses,” the researcher said. “These viruses have a fatality rate over 30 per cent, which is at least an order of magnitude more deadly than Sars-CoV-2. If one of their receptor replacements made Mers spread similarly, while maintaining its lethality, this pandemic would be nearly apocalyptic.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT