ADVERTISEMENT

WTF ESPN

Y’all are no longer the marquee team in the league.
Bow down and kiss the ring, bitch….

images

Reactions: Konigstiger
Yep, it’s been thrown around for a while. Now it’s confirmed. I will be in Austin, likely too hungover to fight that heat.
I’ll be there too… my youngest son just moved to Austin. He says quality poon availability exceeds Oxford.

We should meet up and have a little MAGA rally ;)

I’ll be there too… my youngest son just moved to Austin. He says quality poon availability exceeds Oxford.

We should meet up and have a little MAGA rally ;)
Just picked my wife up at the airport. She's been in Austin for 10 days. My #3 daughter lives there. There's a weird ass bunch of folks there, just plain weird. I haven't lost shit out there, but a daughter.

Last edited:
Speaking of weird AF people, I just got back from New Orleans. My nephew just got married and they live just outside of NO. They were married in the French Quarter, which was awesome and beautiful, but that place is even more of a freakshow than it used to be...and that's saying something.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Speaking of weird AF people, I just got back from New Orleans. My nephew just got married and they live just outside of NO. They were married in the French Quarter, which was awesome and beautiful, but that place is even more of a freakshow than it used to be...and that's saying something.

I was just there for a week and it’s much worse than I remembered

Reactions: BamaFan1137
There's just no way I wouldn't test positive for THC after this trip.

My bartender was smoking a joint as he poured my drink FFS.
My neighbor with the 67 yappy dogs was burning one last week. Either that or his roommate. I got out of the car and was overwhelmed. Spent some time in the yard with the dogs - they slept the rest of the day and I was in a pretty good mood that afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT