ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldn't wish ths on anyone

hokiemokie

Freshman
Dec 31, 2009
Sitting here at 4 am I am in some serious pain. Had prostatectomy around 2pm and been trying to die since. Fellows this is some serious pain, women have babies is mear childplay. Have a catheter about the size of a broomstick running up my pecker and with every move I make it seems to grow to the size of a fence post. Catheter to be with me for 9 days. 5 incisions on stomach with one about 5 vertical inches just above naval. I believe the robot decided to play grand theft auto while inside there. Talk about sore,,damn. Urologist suppose to be one of the best in the world, damn glad I didn't go to a mediocre one. Was at St Vincent in Birmingham with Dr. Charles Bugg from recommendations . Fellows be damn sure to keep you prostate in mind from 40years of age on. I showed no signs of any problems and my brother had PC I decided to go get screened, I was finep for several years and all of a sudden PSA started to rise and before you know it boom

Sitting here at 4 am I am in some serious pain. Had prostatectomy around 2pm and been trying to die since. Fellows this is some serious pain, women have babies is mear childplay. Have a catheter about the size of a broomstick running up my pecker and with every move I make it seems to grow to the size of a fence post. Catheter to be with me for 9 days. 5 incisions on stomach with one about 5 vertical inches just above naval. I believe the robot decided to play grand theft auto while inside there. Talk about sore,,damn. Urologist suppose to be one of the best in the world, damn glad I didn't go to a mediocre one. Was at St Vincent in Birmingham with Dr. Charles Bugg from recommendations . Fellows be damn sure to keep you prostate in mind from 40years of age on. I showed no signs of any problems and my brother had PC I decided to go get screened, I was finep for several years and all of a sudden PSA started to rise and before you know it boom
You said catheter and I had to put the phone down.

Sorry to hear about you having to go through this Hoke... prostate doesn't do much of anything at our age except cause problems. Buddy of mine just had the same procedure but he had 12/15 biopsies come back positive for cancer. Was told by his Italian family doctor (he has lived here about 8 years) not to worry about a PSA that went from 6 to 12 to 24 over 3 years. Some doctor.
And childbirth is over very soon... this shite lasts WAY longer. My PSA goes up and down btw 3 & 6, but we've determined I'm one of those guys that biking / saddle pressure causes that. I get that PSA done every year and I hope all these fellas do as well.

I'm sorry that you're having to go through that Hokie. God bless you man.

Your description makes me laugh, your situation makes me want to cry.

At least you have some sense of humor about a truly shat situation. Prayers for you on a fast recovery. That ain't no way to live.

Pussy! I had one in from December 2002 until last Thursday. They punched a hole i my stomach and installed a permanent catheter. Just look down at it and think of it a an easy way to piss

Hang in there, Hoke. I know you think you’ve got it bad but always remember that Siamese twin who’s brother was gay …….. and his brother’s boyfriend was on his way over….. and they were joined at the hip and shared the same butthole.
😁

alonzo-mourning.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT