ADVERTISEMENT

Woke Disney coming to Auburn?

Auburn definitely needs a business minded person to run the AD in this day and age. Don't know that I'd want some woke fvcker in there, but it would be better than Tim Jackson.
He may get more money from Tim Cook.. especially if he’s Asian and flies the rainbow flag. Just a thought.

I know Tim Cook and what a flaming goober gobbling fag that he is. I have met him at many goober events and immediately wanted to wash my hands after I shook his hand ( knowing they were probably wrapped around some young Chinese dick moments before) .
He’s got a point. You took the time to think that situation out. And worse, you put it in writing.

Reactions: David_Dennison
I know Tim Cook and what a flaming goober gobbling fag that he is. I have met him at many goober events and immediately wanted to wash my hands after I shook his hand ( knowing they were probably wrapped around some young Chinese dick moments before) .
Your party would call that gay bashing and be very upset with you. Might even result in puddin pants calling you a SOB on TV or sending Kamala over to have a 30 minute conversation with you.

Your party would call that gay bashing and be very upset with you. Might even result in puddin pants calling you a SOB on TV or sending Kamala over to have a 30 minute conversation with you.
I would send my daughter on a date with Matt Gaetz before I would spend 30 min with Kamala.

• Wow
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Gator is Bruce Jenner… he’ll tape his Weiner back, dress up in drag, then say how weird it is for one dude to suck another’s dick…

Based on your commentary she’s probably too old for Gaetz so that isn’t saying much.
I have a 27 yo… but yes - he prefers high school internet hookers who accept his $300 Venmo payments as educational contributions… at least that’s the story his attorney is telling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT