ADVERTISEMENT

With age comes wisdom.

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017

Though the 18 to 29 age group accounted for the smallest share of the electorate compared to the other age demographics, they were the most unified in their support of the Democrats, with no other age group voting for either party at such a high margin.

Meanwhile, those between the ages of 45 and 64 made up 39 percent of the electorate and voted 44 percent for the Democrats and 54 percent for Republicans. The oldest demographic, those 65 and older, accounted for 28 percent of the electorate and supported Democrats 43 percent of the time and Republicans 55 percent of the time.

Time to raise the voting age to 45 and repeal the 19th amendment.

Though the 18 to 29 age group accounted for the smallest share of the electorate compared to the other age demographics, they were the most unified in their support of the Democrats, with no other age group voting for either party at such a high margin.

Meanwhile, those between the ages of 45 and 64 made up 39 percent of the electorate and voted 44 percent for the Democrats and 54 percent for Republicans. The oldest demographic, those 65 and older, accounted for 28 percent of the electorate and supported Democrats 43 percent of the time and Republicans 55 percent of the time.

What is surprising is that it takes this many years for them to realize that democrats lie to them just to remain in power.

Adolf Trumpsky is willing to repeal any article of the Constitution that would allow his slice of the QNazi party to win an election. He said so himself.

MAGA. By gawd

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Adolf Trumpsky is willing to repeal any article of the Constitution that would allow his slice of the QNazi party to win an election. He said so himself.

MAGA. By gawd
If two galaxies 100 million light years away collide and completly destroy them selves you would claim it was all on trump. I think you are so jealous of the man and dream everyday of actually being him . You want it so bad you even use one of his aliases .

good heavens you've got it bad.
Did Trump publicly suggest that the Constitution should be TERMINATED? Y/N.

Same as Adolph did to the Weimar Constitution in 1933. Chip away a little at a time.

It’s what aspiring dictators do .

MAGA
Stand back and Stand by

Did Trump publicly suggest that the Constitution should be TERMINATED? Y/N.

Same as Adolph did to the Weimar Constitution in 1933. Chip away a little at a time.

It’s what aspiring dictators do .

MAGA
Stand back and Stand by
Setting aside the fact that no one here (at least that I can recall) is a Donald Trump lackey apologist, just how can anyone in their right mind think that what is happening to our country from the evil which is today’s progressive left Democrat party is somehow less a threat than an orange colored, bombastic narcissist……seriously.

Reactions: billywayneluck
Setting aside the fact that no one here (at least that I can recall) is a Donald Trump lackey apologist, just how can anyone in their right mind think that what is happening to our country from the evil which is today’s progressive left Democrat party is somehow less a threat than an orange colored, bombastic narcissist……seriously.
So no problems with his socializing with Nazi sympathizers - or wanting to terminate the Constitution? I haven’t seen anyone here condemn it… more attention to a stupid doper.

When was the last time you saw that from the left extremists. Never?

So no problems with his socializing with Nazi sympathizers - or wanting to terminate the Constitution? I haven’t seen anyone here condemn it… more attention to a stupid doper.
Do you have reading comprehension issues or just trolling. Donald Trump has a history of shooting from the hip and saying outrageous things (“Russia, if you’re listening, find Hillary’s emails”) His “suspending the Constitution” is one in a long line (part of the reason many of us are in agreement it’s past time to, “turn the page”) As a side note, it is refreshing he at least acknowledges there IS a constitution, unlike your Marxist pals who seem he’ll bent on bypassing and disregarding it with clear contempt.
There’s no question being seen with an anti-Semite was wrong but there’s substantial evidence he had no idea who the person was (that’s a clear staffer problem). Kanye on the other hand has been a longtime acquaintance and has mental issues to deal with. To insinuate Trump is an anti-Semite is absolutely ridiculous. Say what you may, he is an extremely pro-Israel supporter, not to mention his daughter Ivanka is a convert after marrying….A JEW! Trump may be a lot of things but an anti-Semitic, Nazi supporter AIN’T one of them.
Not following you here.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg

When was the last time we saw the left want to terminate the Constitution? Are you talking about politicians or the left in general? I've seen plenty of black, left extremists say that the Constitution should be thrown out and rewritten because it "supports white supremacy". You've seen it, too, so I need more clarification. We've certainly seen the left want to throw out parts of it recently (2a) and have seen them make up their own interpretations of it (abortion is a Constitutional right, even though the word doesn't exist in the document).

As far as Trump, nobody here likes him. He says stupid shit. He's a narcissistic asshole who needs to go away. He can certainly fvck off as far as any dictatorial aspirations go.

When was the last time we saw the left want to terminate the Constitution? Are you talking about politicians or the left in general? I've seen plenty of black, left extremists say that the Constitution should be thrown out and rewritten because it "supports white supremacy". You've seen it, too, so I need more clarification. We've certainly seen the left want to throw out parts of it recently (2a) and have seen them make up their own interpretations of it (abortion is a Constitutional right, even though the word doesn't exist in the document).

As far as Trump, nobody here likes him. He says stupid shit. He's a narcissistic asshole who needs to go away. He can certainly fvck off as far as any dictatorial aspirations go.
Funny thing about the "Trump wants to do away with the Constitution" story.

Has anyone looked at what he actually said? @David_Dennison do you know what Trump actually said vs. CNN's paraphrasing of it?

What's with Republicans hating The Constitution and the American ideals of democracy lately? Can't win elections because you offer no positive vision, just whining and griping, so its coups and fascism from now on?

Funny thing about the "Trump wants to do away with the Constitution" story.

Has anyone looked at what he actually said? @David_Dennison do you know what Trump actually said vs. CNN's paraphrasing of it?
I read the actual tweet… I don’t need interpretation. He’s loony AF and his Cult will defend him to the death… or prison as it turns out for his peaceful demonstrators that he told to stand back and stand by.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Always will, remember: tell a lie often enough, it becomes the “truth”.
Suuuure… that is to issue specific orders to AG to falsify information to the sites. Testified under oath by all involved in January 3 WH meeting … with HIS OWN WH lawyers and DOJ.
FACT
Lol

Do you actually read the shit you post?
yes.. yes I do. It’s magnificent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT