ADVERTISEMENT

Wind power update

Well since dementia joe stated no more coal and no more drilling for gas or oil this week, better build 100,000 by next Friday

Nice work

Dumbass
So how was coal production under Trumpsky?
Do you think he’ll subsidize it to be more economically competitive? He’ll have to. Deregulation of gas killed coal 10 years ago.

Read and learn.

So how was coal production under Trumpsky?
Do you think he’ll subsidize it to be more economically competitive? He’ll have to. Deregulation of gas killed coal 10 years ago.

Read and learn.
That was published in 2017 with data up to 2015 lmao.

I decided to read and learn but immediately realized it was antiquated and probably something you googled and picked to support your martyrdom for the Democrat party.

I decided to read and learn but immediately realized it was antiquated and probably something you googled and picked to support your martyrdom for the Democrat party.
Ok… I’ll ask again… SLOWER
How did coal do under Trumpsky ? rise or fall?…. Should be simple… but you’ll deflect .

Coal is dead as fvck - no matter who is POTUS. There are a lot of reasons why. Politics isn’t one of them. It’s $/kilowatt to the utilities.

I wish it wasn’t - because the environmental disasters that it causes allow my business to make a lot more money in the US. They could. only keep the dirty little secret about coal ash for so long.

How did coal do under Trumpsky ? rise or fall?…. Should be simple… but you’ll deflect .

Coal is dead as fvck - no matter who is POTUS. There are a lot of reasons why. Politics isn’t one of them. It’s $/kilowatt to the utilities.

I wish it wasn’t - because the environmental disasters that it causes allow my business to make a lot more money in the US. They could. only keep the dirty little secret about coal ash for so long.

Can’t take you seriously now. You posted data to support your disdain for Trump that had NOTHING to do with Donald Trump.

You looked stupid in the process. He hurt your feelings. Get the fuk over it.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Fossil Fuels are necessary and will be for a long time

Biden canceling oil gas and coal is just virtue signaling as we buy it from everywhere to make up for lost production

Dipshit (Biden, not gator) has drained our strategic reserves and put us in a dangerous predicament for midterm politics

And yet dumbass (gator, not Biden) still shills for him

Fossil Fuels are necessary and will be for a long time

Biden canceling oil gas and coal is just virtue signaling as we buy it from everywhere to make up for lost production

Dipshit (Biden, not gator) has drained our strategic reserves and put us in a dangerous predicament for midterm politics

And yet dumbass (gator, not Biden) still shills for him
Answer the question about coal usage for the last ten years. How did coal do under Trumpsky? Don’t deflect. Just read the report and summarize.

Do you think he can change the economic decisions of the power industry?. Im sure that the economists will listen to to a 6x bankrupt fraud who can’t buy a loan at a U.S. bank, whos companies are being Convicted and banned from operation .

Trumpsky as POTUS = Herschel as Senator.

Oh yeah, tell that to the Chinese.
We’ll that’s not surprising because the ChiComs don’t have a single fvck to give about contamination from mercury, lead and uranium leaching into ground water.
$1 says this author disappears before more research is validated

Maybe you don’t care either…. Or you just didn’t know?
Typical coal has at least 1 ppm arsenic, uranium and mercury. So do the math For every million tons of coal burned there is a residual 1 ton of free arsenic. mercury, uranium and thorium dumped in a lagoon. No problems to see there huh?

But MAGA by Gawd anyway

If it was an article from India gator could have scored the trifecta!

Gator, I don’t know where I was advocating using coal as a primary fuel source, I’m actually a proponent of diversifying our energy sources nuclear, NG, renewables and coal. Just stating the obvious (as you also mentioned) the CCP doesn’t give a flip about the environment (not to mention their 1.5 billion population).
At the end of the day, the engine of free market capitalism runs on abundant and affordable energy…..period!

Gator, I don’t know where I was advocating using coal as a primary fuel source, I’m actually a proponent of diversifying our energy sources nuclear, NG, renewables and coal. Just stating the obvious (as you also mentioned) the CCP doesn’t give a flip about the environment (not to mention their 1.5 billion population).
At the end of the day, the engine of free market capitalism runs on abundant and affordable energy…..period!

BG wants to save people by ending coal...because people won't die or suffer due to energy shortages.

Also Trump. BG, you're a freaking lunatic.

Poor, stoooooopid Nurse. Back for seconds on the same erroneous premise.

BG wants to save people by ending coal...because people won't die or suffer due to energy shortages.

Also Trump. BG, you're a freaking lunatic.
I know you’re not concerned about the contamination of soil and water as long as the ash pond is not in your neighborhood.

Regardless of the inherent health risks, Economics killed US coal.. not politics. The unions fvcked themselves out of a job. I knew the Drummmonds personally. Rather than fight the Union rednecks Gary decided to mine coal in Colombia for 1/2 the cost.

All you people avoid answering the question. I’ll challenge you personally- maybe that will work.

Trumpsky was POTUS for four years and had control of Congress for 2 of them. Did coal production rise or fall during his administration?

Don’t think anybody here cares if we go away from coal, if it is market forces dictating that.

You are kidding yourself if you don’t think politics (particularly those under Obama) didn’t accelerate that transition.

No argument that the unions screwed over plenty of people in the coal industry. Drummond could’ve been profitable in Alabama still regardless of the Colombia operation, but the unions made it impossible and not worth the hassle.

If it was an article from India gator could have scored the trifecta!
The byproducts of bituminous coal combustion are the same in any country. So the nationality of the author doesn’t matter.

Simple question… maybe someone will answer it. Maybe you??

Did Trumpsky increase coal production during his term?

How many new coal mines were permitted??

I’ll wait for it.

Can’t take you seriously now. You posted data to support your disdain for Trump that had NOTHING to do with Donald Trump.

You looked stupid in the process. He hurt your feelings. Get the fuk over it.
Just clarifying a couple of MAGA bullshit fantasies.

Did coal production increase during the Trumpsky administration? He said he would . Do you think he can do that?

Has natural gas production increased or decreased during the Biden administration?

Which is it?

I might add that under Liz Cheney, Wyoming has become the leading state by far in coal production.

Well since dementia joe stated no more coal and no more drilling for gas or oil this week, better build 100,000 by next Friday

Nice work

Dumbass
Simple answers

How has natural gas production done under Biden? Up or down?

Coal production under Trumpsky ? Up or down?

Did coal production increase during the Trumpsky administration? He said he would . Do you think he can do that?

Has natural gas production increased or decreased during the Biden administration?

Which is it?

I might add that under Liz Cheney, Wyoming has become the leading state by far in coal production.
You didn’t clarify anything. You lazily googled some bullshit to support your point, and you didn’t have one. Just more reeeeing about The Don which is all libs ever do.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
The byproducts of bituminous coal combustion are the same in any country. So the nationality of the author doesn’t matter.

Simple question… maybe someone will answer it. Maybe you??

Did Trumpsky increase coal production during his term?

How many new coal mines were permitted??

I’ll wait for it.
Whooosh! Right over his head. Lol

Which is it?

Is not increasing capacity and shutting it down completely the same to your retarded, cucked mind?

Which is it?

Says gas production peaked in 21, isn't that the year puddin took office ? Also says production steadily increased under orangeman .

Simple answers

How has natural gas production done under Biden? Up or down?

Coal production under Trumpsky ? Up or down?

How was drilling for new sources handled under each administration?

Which administration has said they’d shut down drilling?

Which administration said they’d end fossil fuels.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Bipartisan governors council agrees to support wind power installation and manufacturing of turbines to increase jobs.

Right... while intentionally reducing the diesel reserve to record lows. The entire transportation, military and farm industry runs on diesel and the demoidiots push the crap with no solutions. The US has its pants down and is at risk thanks to idiot leadership.

Right... while intentionally reducing the diesel reserve to record lows. The entire transportation, military and farm industry runs on diesel and the demoidiots push the crap with no solutions. The US has its pants down and is at risk thanks to idiot leadership.

…and doing it for 100% political reasons before midterms knowing it’ll go up later

What pos whoever the real president is

Putting in generator, solar and a helical wind turbine and two battery packs . I’m ready for the MAGAt apocalypse ;)
Yea screw the military, transportation and farming industry as long as you have a generator to plug your dildo in. Give me a estimate on when the farmers are going to make a living on wind and solar when they plant, harvest and transport our food?

Putting in generator, solar and a helical wind turbine and two battery packs

Isn't that exactly what I just said?

I had a pretty bad ass generator installed about 18 months ago and enough fuel to be ok for a while. However, it's possible that the average family can't afford to do that sort of thing.

And for damn sure the average family can't afford to piss away money on wind turbines.

I have fvckloads of trees so solar would have been stupid as well as inefficient given the price of the batteries.

I live in the middle of “wind power central” and have seen countless acres of farmland and beautiful rolling fields turned into a gigantic pinwheel blight. Yes, the owners are WELL compensated for their lost land production (with extraordinarily subsidized payments) but the ugliness of the horizon (especially at night) is priceless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT