ADVERTISEMENT

Will Pedo Joe’s approval rating sink below 35%?

At the end of the day, what matters is how many ballots show up on Election Day….and night 😉, in about a half dozen battleground states.

Gotta be pretty retarded to approve of this corpse’s tenure as president.
Best economy on the planet ? True / false?

If Trumpsky hadn’t allowed the pandemic shutdowns and supply chains to get out of control it would be even better.

Bidenomics have recovered miraculously from the delusional Felon-rapists pandemic disaster. .

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson

If Trumpsky hadn’t allowed the pandemic shutdowns and supply chains to get out of control it would be even better.

Bidenomics have recovered miraculously from the delusional Felon-rapists pandemic disaster. .

200w.gif

Got dam you have become dumber than dogshit. Beyond repair and not worth my time.

How bout this, you proud liberals can continue voting for this clown, and I’ll vote for what’s best for the country.

Least worst !!

… most Reagan era GOP feel the same. I’m LOL at previous Speakers of House and many former Senators who now admit that Trumpism has destroyed the party as we knew it.

Times change. I loved Reagan in the Reagan era....right man at the right time.

However, it was beyond time to shake up the Republican Party. They'd become Democrat Lite. Talked like Tarzan, acted like Jane. Fck those pvssies.

I'd rather a different sort of maverick but it is INCREDIBLY clear that we've needed a maverick for some time now. You are stuck in the 80's. It's time to wake up.

• Love
Reactions: billywayneluck

However, it was beyond time to shake up the Republican Party. They'd become Democrat Lite. Talked like Tarzan, acted like Jane. Fck those pvssies.

I'd rather a different sort of maverick but it is INCREDIBLY clear that we've needed a maverick for some time now. You are stuck in the 80's. It's time to wake up.
Most of the country needs to wake up.

He’s stuck in the 70’s with the Rockefellers

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT