ADVERTISEMENT

Will DC explode into full

Will be a full blown temper tantrum for a few days. Don’t think they’ll be able to whip up riots like the left managed in 2020, but some will try.

Most libs are fairies and drama queens anyway…. As we’ve seen on this board.

every lib I’ve ever known that didn’t get their way

200.gif

Here we go. Guess who the violence is coming from? The same people that brought you clinic bombings, doctor assassinations, and January 6th. Conservatism is a violent mental illness:

Stupid..A little more for you

He’s a fcking imbecile.

100% chance he has a hyphenated last name and talks with a lisp that he practiced developing in his spare time.
The record from the last 45 years of violent and dangerous Christian fascist retards known as “American Conservatives”, wanting us to turn into a white trash version of Saudi Arabia:

8 murders
17 attempted murders
42 bombings
186 arsons

Your record speaks for itself, boys. 🤷🏼‍♂️

The record from the last 45 years of violent and dangerous Christian fascist retards known as “American Conservatives”, wanting us to turn into a white trash version of Saudi Arabia:

8 murders
17 attempted murders
42 bombings
186 arsons

You certainly don’t need any help turning into white trash, prissy. 🤣

8 murders
17 attempted murders
42 bombings
186 arsons

min other words, you’re just going to ignore the burning and violence of pro life centers

Stupid…wait a few month if not days fwiw

Reactions: BamaFan1137

8 murders
17 attempted murders
42 bombings
186 arsons

min other words, you’re just going to ignore the burning and violence of pro life centers

Stupid…wait a few month if not days fwiw
8 healthcare workers killed by the so-called “pro-life” crowd. The Eric Robert Rudolph wing of the GOP is proud. Sorry if I won’t weep for a few buildings. Pro-choicers respect life more than the pro “life” degenerates.

They’re mostly ugly as fukc, nasty ass slobs that no one would knock up anyway.
Stealing your jokes from one of the best comedy special openings ever, I see. American Conservatives are incapable of original thoughts, so why would their attempts at humor be any different 😆:

Since we are digging up George Carlin, here's one of my faves.

Cliffs: PC speak is bullshit.

Sorry libs. Lulz

8 healthcare workers killed by the so-called “pro-life” crowd. The Eric Robert Rudolph wing of the GOP is proud. Sorry if I won’t weep for a few buildings. Pro-choicers respect life more than the pro “life” degenerates.

Stealing your jokes from one of the best comedy special openings ever, I see. American Conservatives are incapable of original thoughts, so why would their attempts at humor be any different 😆:

Says the guy that posts his favorite tweets from dipshit liberal losers that wear capri pants and smoke Virginia Slims.

Take a shower, you nasty racist slob.

You should buy a plane ticket to Cali and abort yourself. I can set up a "Go Abort Me" account if you want me to.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT