ADVERTISEMENT

Wild ending to HS football game last night

Konigstiger

Freshman
Oct 13, 2001
I went up to Florence to watch Cullman @ Mars Hill last night.

Mars Hill up 10 -7 with seven seconds left in the game. They are punting from their end zone. They have to run a play because of the difference between the game clock and play clock.

Mars Hill decides to have the punter run out of the end zone to make it 10-9 and run the time off the clock. I'm not sure if the punter bobbled the ball or was just slow but the Cullman defense forced a fumble and recovered it for TD. Cullman wins 13-10.

Mars Hill up 10 -7 with seven seconds left in the game. They are punting from their end zone. They have to run a play because of the difference between the game clock and play clock.

Mars Hill decides to have the punter run out of the end zone to make it 10-9 and run the time off the clock. I'm not sure if the punter bobbled the ball or was just slow but the Cullman defense forced a fumble and recovered it for TD. Cullman wins 13-10.
Holy shit. That punter ain’t getting laid for months!

lol

kickers are all head cases

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT