ADVERTISEMENT

Who would be the quarterback you would

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
Who would be the quarterback you would want to build your program around for this upcoming football season? Some great options with Boyle, Cook, and so many others.

Might as well flip a coin to decide between Boyle and Cook. Excluding those two, I think I would go with Hoover's Brock Larsen. Seriously, if that kid wasn't playing for Hoover, I think he'd be getting WAY more attention around the state. You give him the kind of supporting cast he could have had at Valley, Dowling, Waukee, Ames or Urbandale last year, and he would have put up at least as good of numbers as the quarterbacks at most of those schools, if not better.

This post was edited on 8/15 1:58 AM by tm3308

Very fair assessment. I saw a Hoover game on a replay on the Mediacom channel and that kid seemed very agile, good enough arm. Unfortunately, his receivers dropped more than their share of passes and the line might as well have been Swiss. He was running for his life a lot of times. Underrated player to say the least. Get that kid some help!

Boyle, although I must admit I don't know much about the others....Will be interesting to see Boyle this year. Presumably better and more time since acl injury but a re-built offensive line and no Gafford.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT