ADVERTISEMENT

Which one of you did this?

I think it’s not only a funny story but it speaks volumes about where we are as a society when people on the interwebz took sides and argued about who was in the wrong here.

Farter’s rights!

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Of course the SJW's defended the flatulent felon...he might have had a condition.

He absolutely did...it's called shitty parents syndrome.

Reactions: dhetiger
If I have that problem, I can always summons a few juicy counter-farts,

This is the correct response btw. Short of blocking the passageway, which requires a lifestyle that most of us are unwilling to partake in (not that there's anything wrong with it odub), return fire is the answer.

Of course you're spreading the misery but misery absolutely loves company.

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
On a flight to Singapore I told a co worker that had only flown once before that the seats had a device in them that kills the scent of farts . After a couple hours he came told me the device in the seat he is in doesn't work . Said the attendant left midway though taking his dinner order .

On a flight to Singapore I told a co worker that had only flown once before that the seats had a device in them that kills the scent of farts . After a couple hours he came told me the device in the seat he is in doesn't work . Said the attendant left midway though taking his dinner order .

That is brilliant. STOLEN!!! I'm taking my son on a flight in November, fingers crossed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT