ADVERTISEMENT

Where to find 2020 Scores on Friday nights?

Herdcyclones

Varsity
Jul 29, 2006
Is there a website/app/place where scores are updated throughout the night? I've typically looked at WHO TV's page, but just wondering if there was something any better with more scores.

It seems somebody starts something up every year, and then it crumbles for whatever reason.

Is there a website/app/place where scores are updated throughout the night? I've typically looked at WHO TV's page, but just wondering if there was something any better with more scores.

It seems somebody starts something up every year, and then it crumbles for whatever reason.
#iahsfb on twitter is a great place to start.

Reactions: Herdcyclones
scorestream also usually has scores. Take with a grain of salt though, as they aren't always entirely accurate.

I second the #iahsfb tag on Twitter, along with the team name you’re looking for. That works pretty well for my purposes.

I‘m also going to try the Varsity Bound app this season (run by the same company that’s taken over QuikStats). It appears like you can select certain teams to follow, but I admit the app doesn’t seem all that user friendly. I’ll know more about it tonight, I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT