ADVERTISEMENT

When should I open up the class by class individual boards?

I came to the board today to read about 4A football so it would be nice if there was a board for that.

Any time would be fine at this point, but I think no later than the Monday before Week 1.

Given we are no longer OFF-season, it should have been done already.

50 posts/responses seems like you are just wanting traffic to a specific post.

1. Open 'em up Luke!!!

2. For some of the more confrontational posters: The next time you think you're perfect, try walking on water.

3. Less than one week to scrimmages; less than two from opening night. Thank goodness.

This is CraigsNews signing off. Stay classy Iowa.

Originally posted by BlameIt:

Given we are no longer OFF-season, it should have been done already.

50 posts/responses seems like you are just wanting traffic to a specific post.
It is a joke. I'll do it mid-week I hope when I have more time to move some of the threads and set it up as need be. Would I love 50 replies? I sure would.

Originally posted by CraigsNews:
1. Open 'em up Luke!!!

2. For some of the more confrontational posters: The next time you think you're perfect, try walking on water.

3. Less than one week to scrimmages; less than two from opening night. Thank goodness.

I've said it before...typically when someone tells someone else to "stay classy", it's themselves who usually have very little.

Originally posted by screwloose:
Originally posted by CraigsNews:
1. Open 'em up Luke!!!

I've said it before...typically when someone tells someone else to "stay classy", it's themselves who usually have very little.
I'm going to assume you've never seen the movie, "Anchorman". The "stay classy" statement was meant for no one; it was an homage to the movie.

Either way, have a nice night Mr. or Mrs. Screwloose :)

Ha! Luke - you already ruined football season for someone.

Originally posted by LukeFeddersen:
Originally posted by MarionHawk:
Should have been done two weeks ago, you're too late.
Is it possible to make up for it or am I just too late to go back now?

Then we would have to listen to people complain because the private school board had better selections on the font's and those little smiley face things.

now.jpg

This post was edited on 8/18 6:46 PM by smallcenter

Originally posted by cidhawkeye:
Then we would have to listen to people complain because the private school board had better selections on the font's and those little smiley face things.
Well, if you guys wouldn't recruit the best web designers, have better access to high speed DSL and don't forget "The Big Guy's Anti-Virus"...

;)

Always got to bring the Big Guy into things, I did chuckle a few years ago the players were putting their pre game music together and picked a Johnny Cash song that had the line 'God's gonna cut you down' that pick got shot down by the coaches and removed, later in the year playing in a playoff game a public school played it in pre game, it was funny to see the team pick up that it was playing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT