ADVERTISEMENT

Whataboutism....thine name is Gator...

dhetiger

All Conference
Jun 21, 2001
It's raining in Waxhaw, NC right now. Gator: Trump’s fault. Me: We need the rain and it's late so it's great! Gator: Oh. Then Biden did it. Me: Uh...it's the weather. Nobody controls it. Gator: Nuh uh. If it's good, Biden did it. If it's baaaad, Trump did it. Me: Why are you always talking about Trump? Gator: I like sniffing kids and Trump is bad. Me: Trump sucks. Not sure why you are talking about him. Gator: You're a cultist!! Hahaha

Same reason you people talk about Hunter. I LOL about that ever It is truly a delusional state and it will ultimately lead to nowhere. Hunter derangement syndrome. If he can be prosecuted so can the Trumpy family mafia.

I know… It burns that ass for me to remind you that EVERY FKN ONE of you people will vote for that corrupt treasonous lunatic MF - after he wins the nomination. Even if it means getting blown out in the General( huge) .

Doesn’t matter that he will be guilty AF and under indictment … it’s like Herschel being stupid. MTG and Boebert. Doesn’t matter if they are dangerous and delusional .. just as long as they are MAGA X right wing. Yes- you will all support him.

Same reason you people talk about Hunter. I LOL about that ever It is truly a delusional state and it will ultimately lead to nowhere. Hunter derangement syndrome. If he can be prosecuted so can the Trumpy family mafia.

I know… It burns that ass for me to remind you that EVERY FKN ONE of you people will vote for that corrupt treasonous lunatic MF - after he wins the nomination. Even if it means getting blown out in the General( huge) .

Doesn’t matter that he will be guilty AF and under indictment … it’s like Herschel being stupid. MTG and Boebert. Doesn’t matter if they are dangerous and delusional .. just as long as they are MAGA X right wing. Yes- you will all support him.
I've never mentioned Hunter.

You stated before that if you had a gun to your head you'd have voted for Trump over Hitlery. Easy to sit in an ivory tower when you live in solid red state.

Uuuhhh...no. The hypocrisy in your 3rd paragraph is comical. You defend Biden at every turn, all while claiming to be a Republican. You literally go out of your way to defend policy, gaffes, buffoonery, etc. You can shut the fvck up already. You sound more and more like a far left fairy every single time you post. Earlier, you couldn't even find it in yourself to point out that the Griner-Bout trade was asinine. Seriously, go fvck yourself.

I know… It burns that ass for me to remind you that EVERY FKN ONE of you people will vote for that corrupt treasonous lunatic MF - after he wins the nomination.
Well Gator, it’s like this, much in the same way DJT was not even in my top five during the 2016 primary, if there’s a better challenger this time I’ll vote for him/her. Where we differ PROFOUNDLY is that if Trump becomes the nominee you can BET YOUR @SS I will vote for him over a Marxist, progressive or “enlightened” modernist…..period

You stated before that if you had a gun to your head you'd have voted for Trump over Hitlery. Easy to sit in an ivory tower when you live in solid red state.

Uuuhhh...no. The hypocrisy in your 3rd paragraph is comical. You defend Biden at every turn, all while claiming to be a Republican. You literally go out of your way to defend policy, gaffes, buffoonery, etc. You can shut the fvck up already. You sound more and more like a far left fairy every single time you post. Earlier, you couldn't even find it in yourself to point out that the Griner-Bout trade was asinine. Seriously, go fvck yourself.
It is asinine. I agree with you after overall review. However nowhere remotely close to the surrender and prisoner exchange for 5000 screaming jihadists . But that flies against the lunacy of the Trump administration.

I despise that cvnt and wish she’d stayed there a few more years. At least she should sing the national anthem before she’s allowed back through customs and wear an American flag.

It is asinine. I agree with you after overall review. However nowhere remotely close to the surrender and prisoner exchange for 5000 screaming jihadists . But that flies against the lunacy of the Trump administration.

I despise that cvnt and wish she’d stayed there a few more years. At least she should sing the national anthem before she’s allowed back through customs and wear an American flag.
Again, you repeatedly bring up the asshat to validate your position. You've never acknowledged that Biden could've changed how we pulled out of Afghanistan. Commander in Chief is a real thing. You should know that. The pullout was just as much on Biden as Trump and your unwillingness to accept that is typically stupid. Stop being that guy. None of us like him. And no, the 5000~ Taliban that were released pales in comparison to the hundreds of thousands of Germans/Japanese that were released after a fvcking WAR. We are talking about something totally different, so stop being a disingenuous pvssy. Just say "you're right and I'm wrong". Be a fvcking man for once.

Again, you repeatedly bring up the asshat to validate your position. You've never acknowledged that Biden could've changed how we pulled out of Afghanistan. Commander in Chief is a real thing. You should know that. The pullout was just as much on Biden as Trump and your unwillingness to accept that is typically stupid. Stop being that guy. None of us like him. And no, the 5000~ Taliban that were released pales in comparison to the hundreds of thousands of Germans/Japanese that were released after a fvcking WAR. We are talking about something totally different, so stop being a disingenuous pvssy. Just say "you're right and I'm wrong". Be a fvcking man for once.
Hundreds of thousands huh?? So we had huge POWcamps? New one on me ( you too)

Where were we keeping those prisoners before occupation? LOLOLOL

Were troop levels more or less than 500k in Germany 2 yrs after VE Day? Did it go up or down over 10 years?

In principle do you think it’s good to release more enemies than you have troops and TELL them how many.. close all the bases.

So you don’t make a complete fool of yourself here I’ll offer you a little help.

Be man for once.

Were troop levels more or less than 500k in Germany 2 yrs after VE Day? Did it go up or down over 10 years?

In principle do you think it’s good to release more enemies than you have troops and TELL them how many.. close all the bases.

So you don’t make a complete fool of yourself here I’ll offer you a little help.

Be man for once.
So are you questioning that we didn’t have German pow camps ? Don’t know the exact total , but there were more than 500 in the US. Probably close to 500k Germans were there as our guest

So are you questioning that we didn’t have German pow camps ? Don’t know the exact total , but there were more than 500 in the US. Probably close to 500k Germans were there as our guest
You are full of shit. I’m talking about enemy combatants in a war zone- not in the US. You’re getting off in the weeds. They were not POWs . They were non hostile immigrants . If they were US residents ( one one Or more germs parents) they were called interment camps. There were four ( not 500) containing a TOTAL of 1,200 Germans. Here’s the cliffs.

“Shortly after the Japanese strike on Pearl Harbor, some 1,260 German nationals were detained and arrested, as the government had been watching them.[26] Of the 254 persons not of Japanese ancestry evicted from coastal areas, the majority were ethnic German.[27] During WWII, German nationals and German Americans in the US were detained and/or evicted from coastal areas on an individual basis. Although the War Department (now the Department of Defense) considered mass expulsion of ethnic Germans and ethnic Italians from the East or West coast areas for reasons of military security, it did not follow through with this. The numbers of people involved would have been overwhelming to manage.”

I can be a republican and still oppose Trumpsky- correct? Many GOP elected officials do that. Shall I make you a list?

Were they combatants who were rearmed? Are you referring to pows in the war zone or domestic?

I can be a republican and still oppose Trumpsky- correct

Yes, you can. That ain't you though. You're as right leaning as your buddies at the Lincoln Project.

I don't know why you fancy calling yourself a conservative because you simply aren't one. I'd respect it more if you'd call yourself the degenerate that your positions make you.

You are full of shit. I’m talking about enemy combatants in a war zone- not in the US. You’re getting off in the weeds. They were not POWs . They were non hostile immigrants . If they were US residents ( one one Or more germs parents) they were called interment camps. There were four ( not 500) containing a TOTAL of 1,200 Germans. Here’s the cliffs.

“Shortly after the Japanese strike on Pearl Harbor, some 1,260 German nationals were detained and arrested, as the government had been watching them.[26] Of the 254 persons not of Japanese ancestry evicted from coastal areas, the majority were ethnic German.[27] During WWII, German nationals and German Americans in the US were detained and/or evicted from coastal areas on an individual basis. Although the War Department (now the Department of Defense) considered mass expulsion of ethnic Germans and ethnic Italians from the East or West coast areas for reasons of military security, it did not follow through with this. The numbers of people involved would have been overwhelming to manage.”
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_prisoners_of_war_in_the_United_States

Were they combatants who were rearmed? Are you referring to pows in the war zone or domestic?
Lmao. There were literally POW camps that the Germans were held in as we looked for SS and anyone else involved in the Holocaust. Were they rearmed? No. You can't prove that all of the Taliban guys were rearmed, either. You lose....again. Be a man for once and admit it.

Reactions: Orange_N_White

Drippy dick syphilis has eaten your brain. Or maybe you were just always this stupid. I’m beginning to think it’s the latter. I think you have the assburgers syndrome. You are one annoying fvcker.

Last edited:

Be man for once.
By the way, did you know that you are supposed to release POWs at the end of active conflict? Who fvcking knew?

So, turns out there is literally a show on Military History Channel titled "Nazi POWs in America". Seems that Nazis captured in North Africa started arriving in the US in 1943 at a rate of about 10k per week. I'm thinking about copying this thread and emailing it to the producers.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
So, turns out there is literally a show on Military History Channel titled "Nazi POWs in America". Seems that Nazis captured in North Africa started arriving in the US in 1943 at a rate of about 10k per week. I'm thinking about copying this thread and emailing it to the producers.
Hell, we had a military foot locker/chest made by German POWs who were held northeast of Paducah KY. My dad got one after mustering out from the Navy as a fighter/bomber aviator . I used it to store toys and sports equipment in it when I was 10

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT