ADVERTISEMENT

What would be your top 10 after the playoffs?

PNation

Varsity
Aug 15, 2010
To me 1A more then any class did not have an equally set up bracket, after the playoffs this is who I would rank 1A.

1. West Lyon
2. West Sioux
3. Van Meter
4. DNH
5. SCC
6. Panorama
7. Treynor
8. Regina
9. West Branch
10. Western Christian

West Sioux is a clear #2 to me, I went with Van Meter #3 even with the bad showing in the title game I think the only team below them that might beat them would be DNH, SCC was really close to VM, Panorama gave DNH all they wanted in the first round, Treynor played West Sioux relatively tough, Regina made the semis, but got beat handily by DNH in the regular season, West Branch over Western Christian because they made the quarters.

I think those first four are probably right, which is mostly what matters. I'm not convinced 5-7 would necessarily beat 8-10.

To me 1A more then any class did not have an equally set up bracket, after the playoffs this is who I would rank 1A.

1. West Lyon
2. West Sioux
3. Van Meter
4. DNH
5. SCC
6. Panorama
7. Treynor
8. Regina
9. West Branch
10. Western Christian

West Sioux is a clear #2 to me, I went with Van Meter #3 even with the bad showing in the title game I think the only team below them that might beat them would be DNH, SCC was really close to VM, Panorama gave DNH all they wanted in the first round, Treynor played West Sioux relatively tough, Regina made the semis, but got beat handily by DNH in the regular season, West Branch over Western Christian because they made the quarters.

I agree with all of this - the only question mark would be Treynor vs Regina, those could be flip flopped, no real way to tell the relative strength there.

After watching the Mediapolis vs Regina game then Regina vs West Branch, I could argue Mediapolis would be right there around 9-10. Not a homer pick either.

Reactions: Pinehawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT