ADVERTISEMENT

What will you be doing tonight to celebrate Kyle’s not guilty verdict?

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
This trial gives me hope that justice still exists.

I don’t really give a shit about Kyle or the trial, but I love watching retarded liberals PMS all over the country.

And I definitely appreciate a good story of self defense at the expense of losers fûcking up a city.

Anyway, just opened a bottle of 2000 Opus One. Will be searing a few filets here shortly and toasting my girl and her young kids while teaching them vital lessons on how to be badass and not be a putrid liberal.

Teach her boys how to aim a gun. It’s not wise to hand them loaded guns, of course but there’s not a damn thing wrong with teaching them how to aim and shoot to kill. One day they may be contributing to society with their gun control skills.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
Teach her boys how to aim a gun. It’s not wise to hand them loaded guns, of course but there’s not a damn thing wrong with teaching them how to aim and shoot to kill. One day they may be contributing to society with their gun control skills.
Rule in my house hold is you don’t have to like going out shooting for fun, but you will have basic skills and be able to operate what we have and defend yourself if need be.

just like being able to change a tire.

6BE411A7-00D3-463C-8141-3EB596EE2489__98082.1612286318.jpg

Sums up our pinko friends

Reactions: Pops Masterson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT