ADVERTISEMENT

What the hell is going on in here?

Yep. Usually a regular from the host site will show up, one or more of us will tell him to fvck off and call him a pussy, and then BAM. The last one just disappeared on us, not sure why.

That's exactly how it goes down, lol.

It's almost as if we're the problem??? Like maybe we aren't terribly smart???

Reactions: dhetiger
What did you drink?

I drank water today in recovery mode.

It started with some beer at lunch. Took the afternoon off and went to the bar with some guys from work. Had a few cocktails, nothing crazy. Went home and have been drinking a mix of bourbon and sprite and a few glasses of straight Booker’s.

I’ll likely take a hiatus for the next few days though. This quarantine has turned me into a drunk even though I’ve still been working about half of my normal hours.

It started with some beer at lunch. Took the afternoon off and went to the bar with some guys from work. Had a few cocktails, nothing crazy. Went home and have been drinking a mix of bourbon and sprite and a few glasses of straight Booker’s.

I’ll likely take a hiatus for the next few days though. This quarantine has turned me into a drunk even though I’ve still been working about half of my normal hours.

You’ve come to the right spot. We are here to help you accelerate your alcoholism. The LSU poster here, @Bill_D , uses alcoholism to excuse his drunken coach for crushing his wife’s skull in.

Reactions: billywayneluck
You’ve come to the right spot. We are here to help you accelerate your alcoholism. The LSU poster here, @Bill_D , uses alcoholism to excuse his drunken coach for crushing his wife’s skull in.

Honestly before the Kung flu I pretty much only drank on weekends. Now I find myself at around 2-3 o’clock jonesing for alcohol of some kind everyday.

Got a LSU fan lurking around huh, swell...:(
Just what we need in Heaven...

Sorry, my bad, now THIS is a true LSU fan.

nips.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: dhetiger
The Moogoober, aka Old Man River, is a bit like Darth Vader at this point - he's more machine now than man. Because he makes me laugh sometimes, I won't go on to the "twisted and evil" part, but being an Aub he's definitely suspect in that regard.

Glutton for punishment ye are

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT