ADVERTISEMENT

What the hell is going on in here?

This board? The board we were on got zapped. The entire thing. I don't believe any of us were banned from Iowa preps.

Oh, and DOWLING SUCKS!

Look buddy, I'm not going to let you or your friends bother me this time. I get that you or whoever it was last time was having fun with me so haha whatever. All I was ever saying was you guys were poking fun at 15-17 year old kids. That's it. But I guess you're one of those internet tough guys.

Look buddy, I'm not going to let you or your friends bother me this time. I get that you or whoever it was last time was having fun with me so haha whatever. All I was ever saying was you guys were poking fun at 15-17 year old kids. That's it. But I guess you're one of those internet tough guys.

You seem grouchy.

Reactions: Cards1968
lightenupfrancis.jpg

You don't remember him "honoring" his year long ban bet with Odub? On his Rivals' profile page he made regular comments about the shit posters he was glad to be rid of.

i think we should invite him over here just to watch him and Gator go at it about politics. Would be fun watching that train wreck.
Need to get the sleepy sod farmer over here as well. It was fun watching him get kicked around

Reactions: dhetiger

I don't know why I ever though you guys were entertaining. You're just a bunch of overgrown babies.

No fvckin way this is real. @Gurvin @Gavin. @kdawg68 @catreaper @Lana which one of you bastards is this?

You don't remember him "honoring" his year long ban bet with Odub? On his Rivals' profile page he made regular comments about the shit posters he was glad to be rid of.
It was entertaining as hell too. I need to go see if he’s fired that up again. Good lol’s all around.

It was entertaining as hell too. I need to go see if he’s fired that up again. Good lol’s all around.
How did I miss this? Maybe I had just joined. Seems all he does these days is post on the turd political board and come over to the football board to talk about how much he still hates Kirby for leaving. Then there’s the licking of turd nuts that’s worse than what those couple of noles do.

i think we should invite him over here just to watch him and Gator go at it about politics. Would be fun watching that train wreck.
Need to get the sleepy sod farmer over here as well. It was fun watching him get kicked around
You have a warped sense of fun.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
How did I miss this? Maybe I had just joined. Seems all he does these days is post on the turd political board and come over to the football board to talk about how much he still hates Kirby for leaving. Then there’s the licking of turd nuts that’s worse than what those couple of noles do.

I see that licking your own balls has had a huge effect on your memory. You weren't new to this group. You might have been drunk the whole time, but you were around.

It was a actually a ban bet with me he lost. He claimed I lost it too but “welched” on it and started calling me “The Welch” from then on. I would go to his blog and C&P his rants under the guise of “helping him flame the board” but really and truly..... I was doing it to show how pitiful he was - him and his “it’s just a message board”....

It was a actually a ban bet with me he lost. He claimed I lost it too but “welched” on it and started calling me “The Welch” from then on. I would go to his blog and C&P his rants under the guise of “helping him flame the board” but really and truly..... I was doing it to show how pitiful he was - him and his “it’s just a message board”....

LMAO! That's right. He was so determined to show you up that he didn't realize how stupid he looked. Good times....

Link to blog?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT