ADVERTISEMENT

What the hell is going on in here?

He’s a MB’er. He’s a dirty ass aub, but he’s ok.

DirtyFavorableArmyant-max-1mb.gif

Have any of you had conversations with mods? Typically they don't like strays showing up and hacking a board. We've done the same thing before and they've shut down entire message boards.

There's a group of us that are like minded i.e. conservative/libertarian, not pvssies about getting joked on or joking on others, don't really care what online people think, etc. We are looking for a new place to call home for reasons I can't disclose. We're all mainboarders, but we need a place to have alternate discussions away from all the trolls. This seems like a nice spot.

Have any of you had conversations with mods? Typically they don't like strays showing up and hacking a board. We've done the same thing before and they've shut down entire message boards.

There's a group of us that are like minded i.e. conservative/libertarian, not pvssies about getting joked on or joking on others, don't really care what online people think, etc. We are looking for a new place to call home for reasons I can't disclose. We're all mainboarders, but we need a place to have alternate discussions away from all the trolls. This seems like a nice spot.
It is, but it’s temporary. What you described has happened several times to these losers.

Present and accounted for. Did you all (or y’all) have a nice hiatus from God’s country, wearing your mask, have a fever or planning to loot and pillage? If so, I’ll remind you that we Hawkeyes don’t take kindly to such nonsense ;)

Present and accounted for. Did you all (or y’all) have a nice hiatus from God’s country, wearing your mask, have a fever or planning to loot and pillage? If so, I’ll remind you that we Hawkeyes don’t take kindly to such nonsense ;)

It’s “y’all” since most of the residents of this board are from the southerns. Alabama is represented by bammers, and Georgia is represented by UGA and obviously auburn.

Then there’s a hick from Tennessee and an 80 year old homer from the deep swamps of Louisiana. And when I say homer, I mean a guy that excuses his head coach for causing his wife to have reconstructive facial surgery and denies his basketball coach tried to buy players even though it’s been recorded.

It’s “y’all” since most of the residents of this board are from the southerns. Alabama is represented by bammers, and Georgia is represented by UGA and obviously auburn.

Then there’s a hick from Tennessee and an 80 year old homer from the deep swamps of Louisiana. And when I say homer, I mean a guy that excuses his head coach for causing his wife to have reconstructive facial surgery and denies his basketball coach tried to buy players even though it’s been recorded.
Don’t try to stick the great state of Georgia with the prettiest little halfway house on the plains.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT