ADVERTISEMENT

What BG loves about Cheney...

BamaFan1137

All District
Nov 5, 2001
will also be her undoing. The first rule of being a Representative of any state is that you actually represent your constituency. It doesn't appear that she's doing that.

“I think the race is kind of getting baked in here against Cheney,” said Republican consultant Bill Cubin. “It wouldn’t be so much that she’s participating in the Jan. 6 Committee — and yes a lot of Republicans are uncomfortable with that — but there’s this feeling she’s not really representing Wyoming anymore.”

Some Cheney supporters privately echo the same sentiment, but her campaign vehemently denies that she’s not home often enough or that she has no way to come back before the Aug. 16 primary.

will also be her undoing. The first rule of being a Representative of any state is that you actually represent your constituency. It doesn't appear that she's doing that.

“I think the race is kind of getting baked in here against Cheney,” said Republican consultant Bill Cubin. “It wouldn’t be so much that she’s participating in the Jan. 6 Committee — and yes a lot of Republicans are uncomfortable with that — but there’s this feeling she’s not really representing Wyoming anymore.”

Some Cheney supporters privately echo the same sentiment, but her campaign vehemently denies that she’s not home often enough or that she has no way to come back before the Aug. 16 primary.

If you listen to the hearings tonight, including his daughter and Jared, ( doubt that you will) , make judgment of the following and the prima facie evidence presented. I’m on the side of whoever in Congress complies. Agree/ or no?

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.”

If 60% of her constituents disagree, they are Trump Cult… pure and simple.

Reactions: Konigstiger
If you listen to the hearings tonight, including his daughter and Jared, ( doubt that you will) , make judgment of the following and the prima facie evidence presented. I’m on the side of whoever in Congress complies. Agree/ or no?

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.”

Nobody here disagrees. Just like MOST of us understand that Schumer should be held to the same standard after the plot to assassinate a Supreme Court Judge was found out.

Nobody here disagrees. Just like MOST of us understand that Schumer should be held to the same standard after the plot to assassinate a Supreme Court Judge was found ou

so if there is a clear Constitutional violation, by those individuals should they be prohibited from holding Federal office? No matter which party they are in?

Again, it's not just about her 1/06 involvement. Wyomingites don't believe that she is representing Wyoming as much as she is representing herself.

That doesn't make them cultists. You have an axe to grind. Most of us don't. You are the one being unreasonable here...not the Wyomingites.

Cheney and a democratic hearing should really have an open mind about an "insurrection" and all the peaceful burnings of federal building and smash & grabs in the country. We should all feel confident in their thorough review and eventual judge, jury and executioner in these 'hearings'. Maybe they can hang Brett Kavanaugh for shits and grins and have a Hunter Biden art sale at halftime... what a democratic goat rope and worthless waste of time and tax payer money.

CONGRATS GATOR

Last edited:

When gator starts throwing around terms like “prima facie evidence” I wonder why we didn’t see him work his legal magic during the Johnny Depp trial.

Reactions: dhetiger

IMO, she's doing the work of the people, Wyoming included.

Yes…. What do you think.
Republicans should file charges with law enforcement if they have evidence. Doesn’t require a hearing. Why don’t they?
I think that the people protesting illegally outside of the Supreme Court Justices houses should be arrested. I think that your buddy Schumer should be investigated in the same way Trump is for January 6th. Same with Psaki per their fvcking words that can't be disputed. Agree? Or, do you have a double standard? Hint, you either agree with me or I'm going to make you look retarded....again.

I think that the people protesting illegally outside of the Supreme Court Justices houses should be arrested. I think that your buddy Schumer should be investigated in the same way Trump is for January 6th. Same with Psaki per their fvcking words that can't be disputed. Agree? Or, do you have a double standard? Hint, you either agree with me or I'm going to make you look retarded....again.
They will but we will have to wait until after November

Reactions: dhetiger
Agree… why haven’t charges been filed?

I’m surprised they showed it on the projector honestly
He encouraged them to in at 11:50AM… At 6:01pm - long after Congress had been flushed out he told them they could home. He loved them…Mission accomplished right??

LOLOLOLOL the riot is the least of his worries now. It was the conspiracy that occurred in the days before. That’s a lockdown case now.

Remember this name.. his testimony will drive the final nail in the MAGAT cofffin. Save this and wait for it

He encouraged them to in at 11:50AM… At 6:01pm - long after Congress had been flushed out he told them they could home. He loved them…Mission accomplished right??

LOLOLOLOL the riot is the least of his worries now. It was the conspiracy that occurred in the days before. That’s a lockdown case now.

Remember this name.. his testimony will drive the final nail in the MAGAT cofffin. Save this and wait for it

Good. Trump will "pay". Break the law, pay the price, right? So, Schumer should be nailed, too, right?

Because the local police haven't done their job? Because Garland hasn't instructed the feds to arrest them? What don't you understand about the law?
I understand there is a law. I agree there was a violation. Federal Marshall’s were at the residence and could make the complaint. Agree??

I understand there is a law. I agree there was a violation. Federal Marshall’s were at the residence and could make the complaint. Agree??
Of course I do, you stupid fvck. Why hasn't the administration you voted for instructed them to do so? Are you really this stupid? Garland could fix this with one order. FACT. You know why they haven't, and you voted for it.

Of course I do, you stupid fvck. Why hasn't the administration you voted for instructed them to do so? Are you really this stupid? Garland could fix this with one order. FACT. You know why they haven't, and you voted for it.
You sure are mad!! Are you equally as agitated that Garland hasn’t charged Trump for obstruction of congress and PUBLICLY threatening the VPUS? No trial just hang him. “ Mike Pence deserves it” I haven’t heard that until tonight… more on that later. ..

You sure are mad!! Are you equally as agitated that Garland hasn’t charged Trump for obstruction of congress and PUBLICLY threatening the VPUS? No trial just hang him. “ Mike Pence deserves it” I haven’t heard that until tonight… more on that later. ..
Liar. Every single time you bring up 1/6, I've agreed, and others here have, too. You're either too stupid to understand, or you are letting your inner liberal shine and ignore the facts. Prosecute 1/6 and get to the bottom of it. Everyone should be equal in the eyes of the law. That said, what is happening at the homes of current SCOTUS justices should be looked at in the EXACT same way. You have at least 2 people on video inciting people in the same way Trump did, and 1 of those spoke for the administration of Biden. There needs to be a commission set up to investigate how deep that goes, too, right?

Last edited:
Liar. Every single time you bring up 1/6, I've agreed, and others here have, too. You're either too stupid to understand, or you are letting your inner liberal shine and ignore the facts. Prosecute 1/6 and get to the bottom of it. Everyone should be equal in the eyes of the law. That said, what is happening at the homes of current SCOTUS justices should be looked at in the EXACT same way. You have at least 2 people on video inciting people in the same Trump did, and 1 of those spoke for the administration of Biden. There needs to be a commission set up to investigate how deep that goes, too, right?
So prosecute any congressmen who recommends outright execution?? I don’t recall this level of outrage.
Discuss??

So prosecute any congressmen who recommends outright execution?? I don’t recall this level of outrage.
Discuss??
"You will pay the price"....love, Chuck Schumer. What exactly is that supposed to mean to someone who has a lifetime appointment? Schumer's branch is more important than the Judicial branch? What does the Constitution say about that?

Stop. You're losing big.

"You will pay the price"....love, Chuck Schumer. What exactly is that supposed to mean to someone who has a lifetime appointment? Schumer's branch is more important than the Judicial branch? What does the Constitution say about that?

Stop. You're losing big.
Maybe impeachment? That’s legal.

now how about the outright call for assassination by a sitting member of Congress.

What did the Barr DOJ say about it? Charges?

Nobody here disagrees. Just like MOST of us understand that Schumer should be held to the same standard after the plot to assassinate a Supreme Court Judge was found out.
How about Marjorie Taylor Greens suggestion to assassinate Pelosi( and others) for treason.

There are others too. I can do this all day ($1 to Captain America)

Maybe impeachment? That’s legal.

now how about the outright call for assassination by a sitting member of Congress.

What did the Barr DOJ say about it? Charges?
Why won't Garland bring charges? What is the statute of limitations on threatening a politician?

Last edited:
Reactions: Orange_N_White
so if there is a clear Constitutional violation, by those individuals should they be prohibited from holding Federal office? No matter which party they are in?

Should people who try to sway elections with Steele Dossier completely dreamed up false accusations broadcast ad nauseam in the fake press be public neutered and burned at the stake?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT