ADVERTISEMENT

What an angry, bitter man does…..

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
when he’s been spurned for the SCOTUS.
There’s no question this clown (Garland) is pissed about being left at the SCOTUS alter by Obama (remember when cocaine Mitch, thankfully, never gave Garland a hearing).

So this little scumbag doesn’t see an issue with his son-in-law’s CRT business?
“The issue arose because of a report that Garland’s son-in-law, Alexander “Xan” Tanner, had promoted tenets of CRT through his educational data firm, while Garland was cracking down on parents objecting to CRT at recent school board meetings.”

Last edited:
So this little scumbag doesn’t see an issue with his son-in-law’s CRT business?
“The issue arose because of a report that Garland’s son-in-law, Alexander “Xan” Tanner, had promoted tenets of CRT through his educational data firm, while Garland was cracking down on parents objecting to CRT at recent school board meetings.”
Lol Xan? Xan??? Liberals are such pussies 😂

when he’s been spurned for the SCOTUS.
There’s no question this clown (Garland) is pissed about being left at the SCOTUS alter by Obama (remember when cocaine Mitch, thankfully, never gave Garland a hearing).
In your mind, is there no such thing as "systemic racism". And can you define the term for me, please?

In your mind, is there no such thing as "systemic racism". And can you define the term for me, please?

what does the cronyism and shady politics of garland have to do with racism?

He wasn’t left out of the scotus because of the color of his skin but for being a far left political hack….which he has indeed proven to be

what does the cronyism and shady politics of garland have to do with racism?

He wasn’t left out of the scotus because of the color of his skin but for being a far left political hack….which he has indeed proven to be[/B]

That's what I'm getting at. What is your proof? I started with the supposedly left wing concept of "systemic racism".

Since he won’t resign (as any respectable failure would), call Trump in to:
71GyA6xQEGL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Last edited:
…And right after Mayorkas…who should be first!
Case in point why this malcontent belongs in “Otisville”….or some such cell.

Hours before attending a White House press conference in which Border Patrol agents were excoriated by President Joe Biden for allegedly whipping Haitian migrants from horseback, DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas was advised the allegations were challenged by the primary witness. Biden was still left to claim, “To see people treated like they did, horses barely running over, people being strapped, it’s outrageous.” The administration was reacting to photographs of a migrant border surge in Del Rio, Texas, at the time in 2021.
Despite the email brief quoting the key witness, Mayorkas actively participated in pushing the false narrative: “Our nation saw horrifying images that do not reflect who we are. We know that those images painfully conjured up the worst elements of our nation’s ongoing battle against systemic racism.”

The false allegations stemmed from a September 2021 incident where nearly 30,000 mostly Haitian migrants were encamped under the Del Rio International Bridge. After a nearly yearlong investigation, the agents in question were cleared of the allegations regarding physical abuse. 🤬

And so the question is, where do these border agents go to get their reputations back?

• Angry
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Reactions: IrishPokerDog
It’s nearly Ambien-thirty, maybe Gator can drop in and straighten this all out for us before morning. 🤣
Breitbart, Durham, Hunter LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL- keep hoping… here’s the future…

GET READY FOR Jack Smith 1,2 - Grand Juries with HARD VERIFIED facts and certain indictments for your moral idol and nominee.

Looks like Fanni is going to come in second. I was wrong about that one.. but the great thing is it’s a solid non-federal case and can’t be pardoned.

Breitbart, Durham, Hunter LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL- keep hoping… here’s the future…

GET READY FOR Jack Smith 1,2 - Grand Juries with HARD VERIFIED facts and certain indictments for your moral idol and nominee.

Looks like Fanni is going to come in second. I was wrong about that one.. but the great thing is it’s a solid non-federal case and can’t be pardoned.
It'll all be over once TRUMP is re-elected.

Truly sad, my friend. I may mock and laugh at your foolishness, but I am praying for your recovery.

Reactions: Reasoned
The Trump indictment from this corrupt DoJ (headed by this worthless wanker Garland) is yet another confirmation of the depths of his deranged anger from being spurned a SCOTUS appointment……he will never give up exacting revenge…..never.

The Trump indictment from this corrupt DoJ (headed by this worthless wanker Garland) is yet another confirmation of the depths of his deranged anger from being spurned a SCOTUS appointment……he will never give up exacting revenge…..never.
He is being indicted for Conspiracy related to the secure document crap. If he really had anything strong he'd indict him on the charge. Of course if he does, he'll have to indict Biden too. He may just get him re-elected.
Same old shite.

He is being indicted for Conspiracy related to the secure document crap. If he really had anything strong he'd indict him on the charge. Of course if he does, he'll have to indict Biden too. He may just get him re-elected.
Same old shite.
There was no obstruction or distribution with Biden or Pence .

Apples and oranges. You don’t see the other evidence because legally documented proven lying hosts haven’t filled in the Cult on what’s coming.

There is 1000% certainty of absolute incontrovertible evidence on Trump PERSONALLY moving to his desk , Ordering to be hid , video tape and personal testimony by the aides who helped .. ALL AFTER A FEDERAL SUBPOENA . Otherwise no judge would have issued a warrant. Attorneys would have filed crime fraud exception as witnesses. They had to do this avoid perjury.

This more solid than the Nixon tapes .. and he has proudly admitted it - they were his and he could do what he wanted by mind control.
The key evidence of obstruction is absolute and cannot be cross examined or questioned.

He is well and totally fvcked . Support will erode once grand jury evidence is released to the press. . Pick another nominee.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
There was no obstruction or distribution with Biden or Pence .

Apples and oranges. You don’t see the other evidence because legally documented proven lying hosts haven’t filled in the Cult on what’s coming.

There is 1000% certainty of absolute incontrovertible evidence on Trump PERSONALLY moving to his desk , Ordering to be hid , video tape and personal testimony by the aides who helped .. ALL AFTER A FEDERAL SUBPOENA . Otherwise no judge would have issued a warrant. Attorneys would have filed crime fraud exception as witnesses. They had to do this avoid perjury.

This more solid than the Nixon tapes .. and he has proudly admitted it - they were his and he could do what he wanted by mind control.
The key evidence of obstruction is absolute and cannot be cross examined or questioned.

He is well and totally fvcked . Support will erode once grand jury evidence is released to the press. . Pick another nominee.
We're waiting for it as usual... TRUMP 2024

No.. they didn’t wait for it AT ALL .. they showed the evidence first to a judge who believed it strong enough to support the first search warrant in history for a POTUS

It was the sent to Apellate Court ( Trump appointees) who a voted 3-0 that it was justified as probable cause.

Then to SCOTUS who agreed 8-1 ( guess who the 1 was)

So you still don’t think it’s a valid charge???

Is the earth flat?

Get ready for many news updates from you won’t hear on fox ( like the Kraken trial ) .

I told you EXACTLY what would happen and it burns that wrinkled old ass.

No.. they didn’t wait for it AT ALL .. they showed the evidence first to a judge who believed it strong enough to support the first search warrant in history for a POTUS

It was the sent to Apellate Court ( Trump appointees) who a voted 3-0 that it was justified as probable cause.

Is the earth flat?

Get ready for many news updates from you won’t hear on fox ( like the Kraken trial ) .

What are going to do when Sleepie Joe is impeached? TRUMP 2024!

Is the earth flat?

The judge also thought the Steele dossier was solid enough to allow your boogeyman to be spied on. Do you really believe it’s different this time? Or are you just hoping it is?

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT