ADVERTISEMENT

Well shit....

dhetiger

All Conference
Jun 21, 2001
So, my oldest heads off to college tomorrow morning. His sister has been struggling with the idea of him leaving as they are fairly close. Anyway, last night, our dog died of a massive heart attack (we think. We know she's dead because of not breathing anymore), so we all just got served a nice shit sandwich. Sucks.

So, my oldest heads off to college tomorrow morning. His sister has been struggling with the idea of him leaving as they are fairly close. Anyway, last night, our dog died of a massive heart attack (we think. We know she's dead because of not breathing anymore), so we all just got served a nice shit sandwich. Sucks.
Sad news from your home front. Hate hearing you lost your pet , always sad to lose one no matter what the reason. Happens to all of us and it hurts everytime . Only time any dog ever disappointed me is when they die .

Damn that sux. Sorry, brother.

Damn that sucks. You will never find a more loyal companion than your dog. Had to put mine down a few years ago. Absolute worst thing I’ve ever had to do

Shooting one because its loser owner sicks him on you sucks pretty bad as well.

It ain't much but it's something...having children and a pet that passes teaches our kids about loss, how to cope with it and that life is finite. Admittedly it's still a shit sandwich.

Sorry for your loss brother.

My dogs are like family. I trust them more than most of my human family for sure. Always hurts to lose one of those furry friends.

While kiddos leaving is understandably difficult, you at least know they are moving on to bigger things in their life. So there is a positive. Plus it’s one step closer to them being off your payroll!

sad news. sorry.... all is not lost... hold tight and pudding brain will relieve sons student loan debt. Puddin brain is trying to win votes.

Last edited:
Reactions: dhetiger
Condolences bro.. I lost my life buddy about 10 yrs ago. a 8yo Boston Terrier .. shot in my driveway (I think by a neighbor because he chased his cat - playing of course). I still look for him in his sunny spot sometimes . RIP ;(

Condolences bro.. I lost my life buddy about 10 yrs ago. a 8yo Boston Terrier .. shot in my driveway (I think by a neighbor because he chased his cat - playing of course). I still look for him in his sunny spot sometimes . RIP ;(
I’m not a cat person, but my dad had a 17 year old cat that always just sat in the same spot in the sun in the backyard. Some piece of shit that lived behind him shot the cat in the stomach with a pellet gun multiple times and killed it. I hate animal cruelty just about as much as I hate anything.

Had I known exactly who did it (I assume one of their bitch ass kids), I would’ve found a way to retaliate. If I were you, I’d do the same to the person that killed that sweet dog.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT