ADVERTISEMENT

Well, it was a good run…..

ZosoDawg

Varsity
May 29, 2001
But not looking like a 3-peat for the Dawgs of Georgia. I just gave this cat $1200 and this is how he repays me.

I figured somebody had to have. He was a Bama fan 4 or 5 years ago. Maybe he still is and this is just to curse the dogs so Bama can sail to the Natty

With UK's old OL coach and a QB who reads Braille, we need all the help we can get.

It's also clear that ND was in on the sabotage and have somehow teamed up with Tennessee boosters to get revenge for Pruitt. Well played you Pansy cladded sonsabitches.

No idea. But I suspect teams are just buyng players from us at this point. We develop them for 2 years the other teams get them.

They all believe that they should be a starter the moment they walk on campus. Certainly after a year? No way after 2...I'm guaranteed a starting role after 2, right?

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
They all believe that they should be a starter the moment they walk on campus. Certainly after a year? No way after 2...I'm guaranteed a starting role after 2, right?
That and money has corrupted the game. Can’t recall the kids name at the moment, but he is a high schooler that has been asking for 5k just to take an official visit. Way out of control. Then when they get on campus you have to unrecruit them because they think they are the greatest thing since grandmas cornbread. I have up in college basketball a long time ago. This nonsense has me on the verge of giving up on football as well

That and money has corrupted the game. Can’t recall the kids name at the moment, but he is a high schooler that has been asking for 5k just to take an official visit. Way out of control. Then when they get on campus you have to unrecruit them because they think they are the greatest thing since grandmas cornbread. I have up in college basketball a long time ago. This nonsense has me on the verge of giving up on football as well
It sure has corrupted the game but then again, it corrupts everything at some point. Never could figure out why they didn’t loosen up the rules on how much they could receive as a stipend each month, in addition to a full ride tuition and housing allowance. Might have been the way to stave off the money grab……at least for a year or two.🙄

We lost arguably our best OL last year (Javion Cohen) because Saban wouldn’t give his girlfriend a free ride to bammer law school. This shit is ruining the game.

I think UK and Aubie are the teams battling for JDJ

….. so about that warranty, is it bumper to bumper? Head on and Blind side coverage ?
De-cleat-ion rider?
I just heard today that JDJ decided to not leave. Haven’t confirmed it, but that’s the rumor

I just heard today that JDJ decided to not leave. Haven’t confirmed it, but that’s the rumor

Well, JDJ just committed to UK…. I don’t know what the hell Stoops promised him, but we must have some pile of NIL $$$ I haven’t heard about before….. I thought ole Yellerwood was gonna open the leprechaun pot-o-gold

Well, JDJ just committed to UK…. I don’t know what the hell Stoops promised him, but we must have some pile of NIL $$$ I haven’t heard about before….. I thought ole Yellerwood was gonna open the leprechaun pot-o-gold
OM is doing the same thing… can’t wait to see the fallout when they aren’t able to pay these debts.

OM is doing the same thing… can’t wait to see the fallout when they aren’t able to pay these debts.
Most of these high school kids, if they have any NFL potential, will never see all of the money they are promised. Surely the money they are set to receive is spread out over 4 years as opposed to a lump sum. Unless it is a situation where someone like Carson Beck is offered 4 million to stay 1 more season. Or upper class guys from the portal are paid lump sums to be a hired gun for a year.

Most of these high school kids, if they have any NFL potential, will never see all of the money they are promised. Surely the money they are set to receive is spread out over 4 years as opposed to a lump sum. Unless it is a situation where someone like Carson Beck is offered 4 million to stay 1 more season. Or upper class guys from the portal are paid lump sums to be a hired gun for a year.
That's how it works

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT