ADVERTISEMENT

Week 7 Scores

Mepo forces a three and out after a bad snap. Scores on 2 plays. Egan 22 yard run. 7-0 Mepo. 9:15 left 1st quarter.

Delong throws an interception on halfback pass. Mepo returns it to the 22. Mepo scores on 4th and 3 from the 3. 14-0 Mepo 6:55 left 1st quarter

80 yard TD run by DeLong. 14-8 Mepo. Durant intercepts Mepo. Mepo forces a punt. Durant forces punt. 14-8 Mepo after 1.

Last edited:
Long TD drive by Mepo. Another TD run by Egan on a scramble. 21-8 2:49 left first half.

Mepo forces punt but fumbles on first play. Durant takes over at Mepo 29. Mepo forces turnover on downs. QB scramble plus face mask puts them in Durant territory. Another QB scramble puts them at the 20 but an interception in the end zone on next play.

21-8 at half Mepo. Mepo will receive second half kickoff.

Last edited:
Safety on a blocked punt in the end zone. 11 yd run by Henson, both in second quarter. Fiderlein missed a 42 yd fg attempt at the end of the half.
Regals start with the ball second half

at Harlan Community - score with 8:37 to go in the game
Harlan Community - 42
ADM - 7
cont. clock

Last edited:
Mepo drives down to Durant 30, but fumbles. Long drive by Durant down to the Mepo 20, but Mepo pushes them back and takes over at the 33.

Durant ran about 9 minutes off the clock with nothing to show for it. Mepo throws an interception at the Durant 38.

21-8 11:10 left.

Denver with the upset win at DNH 30-20. Looks like that district is coming down to the points system with a likely 3-way tie.

Mepo rips the ball from the QB takes over at their own 42. Chop block pushed Mepo back, then high snap luckily controlled, incomplete pass and forced to punt.

49 yard punt, initial talked missed retuned to 41 but a block in the back puts them back at the 31. Pass interference on Mepo. Durant passing the ball down the field. False start. Incomplete pass. Refs taking over now. Pass interference on Mepo. Incomplete pass. Sack by Mepo, 4th and 15 at the 30 for Durant. Incomplete pass. Mepo takes over on downs.

21-8 6:03 left.

Mepo forced to punt. Mepo forces turnover on downs. Few good carries by Isley gets Mepo to the 3. Egan scores.

28-8 Mepo 1:10 left.

WB 23 Regina 0 Final. WB defense pitched a shut out. Not sure on final stats but I would be surprised if Regina had over 100 total yards of offense. Regina looked worn down in the 3rd quarter.

Reactions: rc1963
WB 23 Regina 0 Final. WB defense pitched a shut out. Not sure on final stats but I would be surprised if Regina had over 100 total yards of offense. Regina looked worn down in the 3rd quarter.
I also thought Regina looked better than Mepo and Durant. I did expect Regina to play WB better tho then both Mepo and Durant.

carlisle 42 indianola 21- final
carlisle is the real deal, and will be tough for anyone to beat.

lewis central 58 glenwood 22- final

Last edited:
Denver with the upset win at DNH 30-20. Looks like that district is coming down to the points system with a likely 3-way tie.
Should be AP assuming they beat East Marshall by 17+ next week.
AP beat Denver by 17+
DNH beat AP by 7
Denver beat DNH by 10.

Not totally sure how 2 and 3 work out but would assume it’s Denver at 2?

If so, DNH about to be one hell of a 3 seed for somebody

Should be AP assuming they beat East Marshall by 17+ next week.
AP beat Denver by 17+
DNH beat AP by 7
Denver beat DNH by 10.

Not totally sure how 2 and 3 work out but would assume it’s Denver at 2?

If so, DNH about to be one hell of a 3 seed for somebody
No kidding. Not sure I’d want to see them down here first round.

CR Kennedy 44 Davenport West 0 - Falcons finally play a team with a pulse, I guess

Xavier 49 CCA 0 - 4 straight shutouts for Xavier

Marion 14 Decorah 13 - Alex Mota’s 80-yard TD run with about 5 minutes left wins it

CR Wash 21 Newton 0 - Cardinals undefeated no more

Liberty 49 Fort Madison 0 - Ft. Madison undefeated no more

SE Polk 41 CR Prairie 0 - lots of shutouts tonight

Injuries starting to pile up for dnh. RB1 is out for year, one of the better players on O for them.

WB played a very patient game and got stronger throughout. Henson is a special runner, who probably doesn't get enough press. Was more impressed with Hughes as a runner than passer, but he brought enough of a passing threat to keep the safeties honest. It was 108 yds offense, pretty darned close to your "not over 100 estimate."

Reactions: ISUfan00
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT