ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 Games

Zowwy21

Freshman
Nov 6, 2013
Not a whole lot of interesting games this week.

St Edmond vs West Hancock will be very interesting; any other big games that I am missing?

St. Ansgar plays West Fork this week. From what I have read West Fork has a pretty solid team this year. St. Ansgar should win, but I would be surprised if it is by more than 14.

This game will at least better inform me as to the top teams in the district. I thought it was going to be St. Ansgar, Newman, and Lake Mills to be the ones to battle for the district title. West Fork throttled Newman 35-6 last week though so who knows.

St. Ansgar and West Fork are tied at 14 at the end of 1st quarter. Looks like it very well may be a shootout as neither defense has shown any signs of getting a stop.

West Fork had to punt with 2 and a half minutes left in the half. Snap went over punters head but he was able to get a punt off. Only went for 8 net yards but getting it off prevented a score on the play. St Ansgar scored on the drive to take a 35-21 lead with 42 seconds left in the half. West fork got to the 30 when time expired. West Fork will get the ball to start 3rd quarter. Their qb Kayden Ames is a very good athlete.

St. Asnsgar has shut down West Fork's offense in the 2nd half. Up 54-21 with 4 minutes left. West Fork looked strong in the first half, but haven't been able to do much the 2nd half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT