ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 Scoreboard

Mepo 28 Wapello 6 at half.

Isley 2 rushing TDs, Egan a rushing TD and passing TD, and Lipper a receiving TD. For Wapello it was a TD pass from Short to Gustison.

lemars 14
sargent blufff 10

big upset, sargent bluff ranked #2....defensive battle

2013- lemars 36
sargent bluff 34

i knew it had been some time since lemars had a decent team, allmost a decade ago. lemars , i believe they have a new coach this year if i remember correctly. lemars lost last yr 36-7, so maybe the coach is building a competitive team there. i can remember when lemars had a decent team many moons ago

Last edited:
Reactions: KidSilverhair
Although a great win for the Bulldogs I feel it should be mentioned that SBL will be playing the first couple weeks without their returning QB #10. During the scrimmage I thought the defense showed some signs of being pretty competitive so hats off to the Bulldogs on the win.

How long will Smith be out?
Cant say for sure heard anywhere from just the first game to 4 games. Without getting into a high school kids personal business I heard its non injury related. Kids a stud and a heck of a competitor, I'd like to see him out there this week.

Mistakes really cost SBL in the game against Lemars, I don't look for those same mistakes to show up this week against CLGLR.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT