ADVERTISEMENT

Waukon vs OABCIG - Championship Game

Sep 13, 2019
I'll take Waukon winning 44-30. I think this game has the potential to be a shootout, but Waukon has more weapons and a better defense.

Call me a homer but I will take Waukon 37-22

I think that quarterback from OA-BCIG is a stud. I saw the Algona-OA-BCIG semifinal and he is good but I think Waukon defense is much better than Algona.

OABCIG losing their top receiver from the semifinal game is going to hurt them big time. Their quarterback play will have to be spot on if they hope to win. I'm thinking it will be a Waukon victory 38-20

OABCIG losing their top receiver from the semifinal game is going to hurt them big time. Their quarterback play will have to be spot on if they hope to win. I'm thinking it will be a Waukon victory 38-20
I'll take Waukon by 7.

Very possible these teams meet again in 2020 Finals....but a lot of hard work to be put in by both teams to make that happen. Congrats to both programs on super seasons!!

Very impressed by Dejean from OABCIG. He is a stud.

I think Waukon is returning a lot of the skilled players next year but the line is all graduating. It will be tough for them to get back to the dome.

ADVERTISEMENT