ADVERTISEMENT

Wapsie vs BGM

I have seen plenty of film. I have seen both teams play. I have my doubts that any of that really matters.

I dont know what playing in the Dome means to each team.
I dont know if the revenge factor means anything.
I dont know if any of the injury rumors mean anything.

I guess I just dont know.....I would LOVE it for Wapsie to win it the old fashion way....
but BGM is very physical and fast this year.

Should be a good game.

I hate to say it but I see BGM pulling it out and winning by 10.

N u call urself a wapsie homer? Pathetic display ia. Sorry but needed to be said. Thick or thin if u r a true homer u stick by ur town and school.

Originally posted by GOPANTHERS23:
N u call urself a wapsie homer? Pathetic display ia. Sorry but needed to be said. Thick or thin if u r a true homer u stick by ur town and school.
Why can't he predict who he feels like is going to win?

So looking at the poll there are 30 votes for BGM, but nobody wants to talk about it? Where are you people at? Well here's my two cents. Wapsie will shutdown Kline and wear out BGM and win it 21-13. No revenge this year

I have no doubt in my mind that Wapsie will beat BGM.
Heres why:

BGM offense, predictable.
STONE KANE
Wapsie will set the edge and linebackers will make Klein want to go home.
QB throws rockets, over his receivers heads.
Wapsie will block a punt.
Oh, and Burns will get out coached.

21- 10 Wapsie

Should be a good game. I think this will be a game where whoever takes care of the ball the best wins.

Prediction

14-13 BGM

Kline is going to have a big day I feel like and I bet Gritsch pops in a few touchdowns as well. BGM is going to throw everything but the kitchen sink at Wapsie tomorrow and it is going to be enough.

BGM 31
Wapsie Valley 21

Originally posted by bigBONYtony:
I have no doubt in my mind that Wapsie will beat BGM.
Heres why:

BGM offense, predictable.
STONE KANE
Wapsie will set the edge and linebackers will make Klein want to go home.
QB throws rockets, over his receivers heads.
Wapsie will block a punt.
Oh, and Burns will get out coached.

21- 10 Wapsie
This is pretty much my sentiment, exactly.

To be fair, we're 3+ months into small iowa high school football, any team left has a "predictable" offense at this point. Now it comes down to discipline and execution. Which I think Wapsie has a small edge...but BGM has a an X factor (return game). Should be a good onez

I heard Jack Kline is so good that he's actually the front runner for the Heisman. And Burns has already been offered the Texas job after Mack Brown gets fired. Wapsie better watch out....

^ +1..... Wow small world because I recently heard that kline is going to try and forgo college and pull a Maurice clarett and take it to court so he can enter the draft. The other rumor I heard is that if he is granted eligibility for the draft the vikings are taking him number 1 and burns will be taking over for Leslie frazier. What would this mean for Adrian Peterson ? :/ r his days numbered there.

Ahhhh. Finishing up a lovely Friday at work, and I am frankly excited for the trash to end and game to start. The beauty of high school ball is we really don't know who's gonna win. We just take our biases, big and small, and use that to formulate an uneducated guess. With that said, see you in Cedar Falls. CAN'T WAIT *Bart Scott voice*. And go Warriors.

Stay classy Wapsie, I'd say I hope there's a good game today but I really would like noting more than BGM to blow you guys out. I don't expect this but I would like nothing more than that to happen.

Eating my own words right now. I can't the if BGM is playing great, or Wapsie defense that bad.

14-3
Don't flatter yourself, BGM is solid. WV is allowing a little over 7 ppg and BGM scores again. Eat some crow and give some credit where credit is due. Almost made the stand there, excellent D by Wapsie inside the five. 21-3 BGM with 9:30 to go in the 2nd.

Eating my own words right now. I can't the if BGM is playing great, or Wapsie defense that bad.

14-3
You're trying to avoid the fact you're getting put in your place by putting BGM down. I hope this keeps up, I'd love to see you WV fans eat a slice of humble pie. After your stupid comments about Kline and Burns, don't even point the finger and call me an idiot.

Originally posted by SICL Cares:

14-3
You're trying to avoid the fact you're getting put in your place by putting BGM down. I hope this keeps up, I'd love to see you WV fans eat a slice of humble pie. After your stupid comments about Kline and Burns, don't even point the finger and call me an idiot.
No dog in this hunt but SICL, you are being a real dick in both threads. Tony didn't say anything out of line. It's almost like you were just waiting for someone, ANYONE to say anything about the game and the first chance you got you went on full attack.

images

Originally posted by SICL Cares:

14-3
Don't flatter yourself, BGM is solid. WV is allowing a little over 7 ppg and BGM scores again. Eat some crow and give some credit where credit is due. Almost made the stand there, excellent D by Wapsie inside the five. 21-3 BGM with 9:30 to go in the 2nd.
Jesus_facepalm.jpg

My apologies if I'm coming off mean, just find it funny how certain WV fans (not Tony) on here put the unnecessary posts on here with Burns, Kline, and the draft or whatever. In no way am I trying to put down the WV because they have a great team. A lot of pride up in Fairbank, so excuse me for stirring the pot and being a dick. I'm no longer watching the game, had to head into work.

Again, my apologies. As most of you know from my previous posts on here I'm not very confrontational nor am I a dick on here. Best of luck to both teams in the remainder of the game.

This post was edited on 11/15 12:05 PM by SICL Cares

Lets face it. A good old fashioned butt kicking. Same as last year, but a reveral of teams. Nothing to argue and cry about. WV was better last year and BGM is better this year. Now freaking argue that point people!

Impressive win by BGM. I thought both teams played tough and played a clean game for the most part.

The Wapsie trolls that posted above deserve all the crap they get in this thread.

Congrats to BGM, they definitely proved me wrong. I would say I'm a believer but after the West Lyon game, I don't think can believe in the next game. Burns definitely coached a hell of a game. Lets see where his team goes next year, that will be a good indicator of how good he really is. I hope its a well faught game Thursday, but WL takes it by 2 tds at least

Congrats to BGM.Like I stated in my prediction post,I felt that this year they were too physical and fast .
Thats what the usual Wapsie team thrives on. Not this week. They were beat on the lines.
BGM should be a solid opponent for West Lyon. They are the only team that can match up with WL physically.

SICL Cares.....You have been a very valuable member of this board for many years.
Enough years that you should be able to know what is or who is the real deal.
Please dont have a negative opinion of the posters from Wapsie Valley based on a few
that have been proven in the past to be bad apples.
It was wrong for you to lump us all into that catagory

I thought you knew better.

As I mentioned in a few other posts, I do apologize for my actions and I did not mean to lump everyone in to one category. Congrats to WV on a heck of a season again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT