ADVERTISEMENT

Vols Fire DL Coach- replacing with Lupoi apparently

concur. When they start winning the Fulmer Cup again, we will know UT is back.

tenor.gif

concur. When they start winning the Fulmer Cup again, we will know UT is back.

I remember the days of Brent Calloway and DJ Hall et al roaming the streets of Tuscaloosa and striking fear into every student that crossed their paths.

I’m glad Lourde Sabes has almost eradicated those foul memories and now the thuggery in this conference is mostly at LSU.

Brumbaugh was a pretty good DL at AU... not so much as a coach I reckon

He was a very good DL until that dirty piece of shit Hines Ward took out his knee while he was already engaged with an OL.

Can't wait to see how this one matures!

I remember the days of Brent Calloway and DJ Hall et al roaming the streets of Tuscaloosa and striking fear into every student that crossed their paths.

I’m glad Lourde Sabes has almost eradicated those foul memories and now the thuggery in this conference is mostly at LSU.
What thuggery at LSU? Other than players being suspended for smoking pot there is not much if any thuggery going on. Lourde Sabes as you called him hasn’t stopped that at AL. He just ignores it.

Last edited:
What thuggery at LSU? Other than players being suspended for smoking pot there is not much if any thuggery going on. Lourde Sabes as you called him hasn’t stopped that at AL. He just ignores it.

Well, bill, it starts at the top. And at the top is a man that uses his fists and feet to pummel women.

It just trickles down from there.

Reactions: billywayneluck
Oh it’s over alright. The last time was the last straw. Tried to get after her with a crowbar. So she told him she was hittin the ol dusty trail.
I don’t know anything about any crowbar but I doubt that because the judge would have put him in jail. There has never been any jail time and they were in front of a district judge. Like I said it was over 25 years ago.

I don’t know anything about any crowbar but I doubt that because the judge would have put him in jail. There has never been any jail time and they were in front of a district judge. Like I said it was over 25 years ago.

Maybe 25 weeks ago.

I’ll go ahead and file this bogus claim of yours in the same folder as “this will be the best LSU team ever” and “Myles Brennan is as good as Joe Burrow.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT