ADVERTISEMENT

Uuuuuhhhhh.....did this administration really

dhetiger

All Conference
Jun 21, 2001
Just exchange Viktor Bout, "The Merchant of Death", for a fvcking WNBA pot head, all while leaving Paul Whelan, a US Marine, behind again??? Are you fvcking kidding me?

• Angry
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Just exchange Viktor Bout, "The Merchant of Death", for a fvcking WNBA pot head, all while leaving Paul Whelan, a US Marine, behind again??? Are you fvcking kidding me?
Sounds about right for this group. But you are missing the bigger point…….Trump is a bad orange man

Sounds about right for this group. But you are missing the bigger point…….Trump is a bad orange man
We left a US Marine in a Russian prison, but we get back an America hating women's basketball player. We gave up a man who is responsible for the deaths of thousands, if not millions, of people. We freed a guy who made weapons available all around the world, all while our government wants to restrict our ability to get weapons. Lmao

Last edited:
Who was POTUS in 2018 when he was captured? Was there face to face meetings after his arrest Tough question I know. I’d like your answer on this one.

8500-C630-C577-473-B-BE86-4-D987365-C6-B0.jpg

It's Trump's fault that the Biden Administration made this retarded AF trade.

No one saw this spin coming.

We should be happy that Joe didn't give them Poland.
Joe is still wandering around the tub trying to figure out the shower head. Meanwhile, Barak "the negotiator" Obama gives up the most notorious arms dealer in history for a fvcking WNBA player. This country is turning into a fvcking joke

It's Trump's fault that the Biden Administration made this retarded AF trade.

No one saw this spin coming.

We should be happy that Joe didn't give them Poland.
As much as Trump hates Polish Jews I’m shocked it didn’t happen.

Trump. No. Is this swap the absolute worst in US history, even surpassing the Bergdahl deal? What do those two things have in common? I'd like to know your answers to those.
So trumpsky was POTUS in 2018…
-The exchange was possible for two whole years and 2 face to face meetings with his bro…
-Whelan was still there…
-He put a lot more effort into pardoning convicted accomplices like Stone, Manafort, Flynn

Where was the art of the deal?

-The exchange was possible for two whole years and 2 face to face meetings with his bro…
-Whelan was still there…
-He put a lot more effort into pardoning convicted accomplices like Stone, Manafort, Flynn

I'm going to edit my original post. You didn't address my questions. I will humor you by saying that Trump didn't negotiate the exchange for an accused spy for a convicted arms dealer, a guy who is indirectly/directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people. Now, you insufferable piece of shit, who is the intellectual equivalent to the gum on my shoes, answer my fvcking questions. Which prisoner transfer was worse, and what do they have in common? Answer the questions, you stupid pvssy.

Last edited:
-Whelan was still there…

So you are good with the swap? A transgender pot head for a murderer? All the while, an American hero still sits in a prison cell. Even you can’t possibly think this is ok

So you are good with the swap? A transgender pot head for a murderer? All the while, an American hero still sits in a prison cell. Even you can’t possibly think this is ok
He does because Biden did it. He ignored the comparison to the Bergdahl deal (when Trump wasn't POTUS, for asshats who didn't know) to try to get a lame "win" by adding his Trump shit into the thread. He's stupid on levels that can only be rivaled by the geriatric water head in the WH.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Joe is still wandering around the tub trying to figure out the shower head. Meanwhile, Barak "the negotiator" Obama gives up the most notorious arms dealer in history for a fvcking WNBA player. This country is turning into a fvcking joke

All 17 of the WNBA fans would have boycotted if Obama doesn't make this deal. We're talking about hundreds of dollars in lost revenue.

-Whelan was still there…

Trading Whelan for Bout would have been retarded AF also. You are making the case that Trump stayed away from making a ridiculous deal for a dubious American political prisoner.

Trading Whelan for Bout would have been retarded AF also. You are making the case that Trump stayed away from making a ridiculous deal for a dubious American political prisoner.
Exactly. If the Russians had all of our SEAL teams in custody, ok, make the deal. For a fvcking America hating half woman sort of athlete? GMAFB

Exactly. If the Russians had all of our SEAL teams in custody, ok, make the deal. For a fvcking America hating half woman sort of athlete? GMAFB
The worst prisoner exchange in the entire history of the US was Trumpsky release of 5,000 murdering jihadists POWs as part of his surrender to the Taliban regime and all the military equipment on the ground. Much more consequential . You won’t agree but idgaf .

The worst prisoner exchange in the entire history of the US was Trumpsky release of 5,000 murdering jihadists POWs as part of his surrender to the Taliban regime and all the military equipment on the ground. Much more consequential . You won’t agree but idgaf .

Lmao. No, I don't agree with you and your fvcking take. IF you're going to play that fvcking game, Truman let a fvck load more murdering assholes go than Trump in the withdrawal. You fvcking suck at this because you're stupid.

Last edited:

Further, you fvcking dumbass, is this your way of excusing what just happened? You haven't condemned this shit at all. Once again, it's a "but Trump" deal with you. You're a democrat apologist and a pvssy for not standing up and admitting that this transaction was bullshit. Fvck you.

I guess the good news is Whelan wasn’t left to die in Afghanistan on the last day
Yes- That would have been trumpskys fault too since he had 9 months to withdraw after he surrendered to the Taliban in Feb 2020. He left it to Biden after decreasing troops to less than that of 5000 taliban war criminals he released. MAGA by gawd.

Isn’t that an indisputable fact? You people would say no… so… I have linked the actual Doha Treaty for you (if you can get someone to simplify it for you.)

It is indeed a surrender to US hating terrorists. Part 1C is the greatest prisoner release of war criminals in known history. It would be undeniable to anyone EXCEPT a Trump Cult lemming .

Yes- That would have been trumpskys fault too since he had 9 months to withdraw after he surrendered to the Taliban in Feb 2020. He left it to Biden after decreasing troops to less than that of 5000 taliban war criminals he released. MAGA by gawd.

Isn’t that an indisputable fact? You people would say no… so… I have linked the actual Doha Treaty for you (if you can get someone to simplify it for you.)

It is indeed a surrender to US hating terrorists. Part 1C is the greatest prisoner release of war criminals in known history. It would be undeniable to anyone EXCEPT a Trump Cult lemming .
Did we release any prisoners after we pulled out of Vietnam? I know the answer. And, Biden had months as CiC to rectify these 'wrongs". He didn't. We've done this before, and you're going to lose again. You might want to retreat here because I'm kicking your ass. Fvcking stop. You're making Trump look sane.

Why didn’t your hero free whelan? He had 2 whole years two face to face meetings?

So….9 months later the dementia patient could adapt or change the plan? And he lied to us when he said it wouldn’t collapse?

Interesting

Dumbass 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT