ADVERTISEMENT

UT is back baby!

You know, after reading the story, I need more details on what actually happened.

He could just be a gigantic POS, I mean he does go to UT so odds are that is it, but some random drunk guy walked into his apartment and then an argument occurred. I can see how that leads to the guy getting punched.

You know, after reading the story, I need more details on what actually happened.

He could just be a gigantic POS, I mean he does go to UT so odds are that is it, but some random drunk guy walked into his apartment and then an argument occurred. I can see how that leads to the guy getting punched.
That’s what I’m thinking. Charges will get dropped because the guy walked into his place and he was defending himself from an intruder.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
ummmmm….case dismissed?

According to the Knoxville News Sentinel, "around 3:28 p.m. Sunday, police responded to a call at an apartment at 2030 Grand Ave. A man with a bloody, swollen mouth and missing teeth said he had been drinking with friends that live in the complex when he went to get items from a vehicle, according to the arrest warrant. The man said when he returned, he accidentally went to the wrong building. He knocked on the door but no one answered. So he opened the unlocked door and entered the apartment."

ummmmm….case dismissed?

According to the Knoxville News Sentinel, "around 3:28 p.m. Sunday, police responded to a call at an apartment at 2030 Grand Ave. A man with a bloody, swollen mouth and missing teeth said he had been drinking with friends that live in the complex when he went to get items from a vehicle, according to the arrest warrant. The man said when he returned, he accidentally went to the wrong building. He knocked on the door but no one answered. So he opened the unlocked door and entered the apartment."
Yeah, this one is going nowhere.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT