ADVERTISEMENT

Updated Football Rankings - 9/27

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
Add your thoughts by replying to this post now!

Class 1A
1 .) OABCIG 5-0 (Previous: # 1 )
2 .) Van Meter 5-0 (Previous: # 3 )
3 .) Southeast Valley 5-0 (Previous: # 4 )
4 .) South Hamilton 5-0 (Previous: # 5 )
5 .) Underwood 5-0 (Previous: # 7 )
6 .) South Central Calhoun 4-1 (Previous: # 2 )
7 .) Emmetsburg 4-0 (Previous: # 8 )
8 .) Pleasantville 5-0 (Previous: # 9 )
9 .) Sigourney-Keota 4-0 (Previous: # 10 )
10 .) Beckman Catholic 3-1 (Previous: # Not Rated )

Reactions: Huehney
Not much on the eastern side of the state. It will be interesting how the playoffs are set

Not much on the eastern side of the state. It will be interesting how the playoffs are set
CR Gazette ranks Sigourney-Keota #5 - guess that’s all the eastern Iowa love. Surprised SC Calhoun fell to SE Valley - Pocahontas v SE Valley game Oct 12 could scramble that district.

CR Gazette ranks Sigourney-Keota #5 - guess that’s all the eastern Iowa love. Surprised SC Calhoun fell to SE Valley - Pocahontas v SE Valley game Oct 12 could scramble that district.
We’ll find out about Sigourney-Keota this week with Mediapolis coming to town and the district title on the line.

Reactions: Pinehawk
I really think SK at #5 is probably more correct than them at #9.

As for the rest of the eastern side, Waterloo Columbus could be a tough out, even though DNH has had some struggles I will never count them out, and same with West Branch.

Plus this year so many crazy things could happen.

Not sure if it is a sign SC Calhoun may be slipping or the SEV program is building but I heard that SEV swept SC Calhoun in all football levels this year.

Could be a combination of both but there is one thing that is apparent. SEV isn't a one man team in their future Hawkeye. There is a competitive program in play here.

Reactions: mcgill2020
Sk’s backfield is elite. Preseason I said top 3, but if it weren’t for Dejean at OABCIG, I believe they would have far and away the best backfield. They will have to carry them as their line is not bad, but not that of a dome team in my opinion.

Sk’s backfield is elite. Preseason I said top 3, but if it weren’t for Dejean at OABCIG, I believe they would have far and away the best backfield. They will have to carry them as their line is not bad, but not that of a dome team in my opinion.

They've also played crap teams so far

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT