ADVERTISEMENT

Up, up and awayyy, my beautiful….

Good points. Since Gator won't answer anyway, I'll go ahead and answer my own question. I'm confident that Russia or China would knock ours out of the sky. Meanwhile ice cream Joe fvcked around until it was over the Atlantic before doing anything. I'm sure at the behest of our overlords in Beijing.
I answered.
Great thing about Joe is that he listens to his advisors. We need to recover the package. A water landing is best for that purpose…. And they spkashed it within a mile o the target.

Go Joe! and our military and intel leadership.

Define allowed?

Do you know anything about Malmstron AFB? ( I know you don’t because you are a cult moron). Just south of the Canadian border. FYI there are about 150 ICBM silos there. It is the most protected and electronically secure military base in the world.

The anti -surveillance capabilities there were designed to blind spy plane and satellite optics with lasers and jam communications with focused EMP and microwave beams 23k miles up . This is so hostile satellites don’t know when the ICBM doors open for launch readiness

That balloon payload became a brick once it crossed the Canadian border … so it was allowed to drift on the jet stream out to the coast . It was important to salvage as much hardware as possible to determine the surveillance capabilities and if the countermeasures worked as expected.

If they blow it up over land ( as the cult was advocating) debris is scattered over miles and can never be reassembled .

Splashing it off the coast was pure genius. Again you are not knowledgeable enough to carry on a conversation on this topic- so I won’t.

Such a fvcking dumbass.

Apologists to the end...even though you make no sense.

Recovering miles of debris over land would have been much easier than doing the same over water.

GTFO...that was a dumbass explanation. And by explanation, I mean apology for the idiot that you helped put in office.

The anti -surveillance capabilities there were designed to blind spy plane and satellite optics with lasers and jam communications with focused EMP and microwave beams 23k miles up . This is so hostile satellites don’t know when the ICBM doors open for launch readiness

That balloon payload became a brick once it crossed the Canadian border

You know this but the Chinese didn't?

GTFO...you have no clue why the Chinese did this or what their capabilities are. I can guarantee you that they have spy satellites and that they know, to at least some degree, what the defense capabilities of Malmstrom AFB are (it's not Malmstron, dumbass). That means the "focused EMP" and microwave beams weren't a surprise to them.

You know less than Chinese Intelligence, you self-important chode.

That means...

A). The Chinese found a way to defeat the surveillance defenses around Malmstrom AFB or...

B) These balloon flights had absolutely nothing to do with surveilling sites like Malmstrom.

My money is on B. Just a hunch.

A water landing is best for that purpose….

LOL...why? Because land is hard and water is soft? 😂

Wrong...water will destroy a target traveling at or near terminal velocity just like land will.

Water, particularly sea water, will further destroy available intelligence.

It's harder to find shit in the ocean than it is to find shit on land.

Stop attempting to blindly defend your potatoes administration....or at least make sense while doing so. Your call.

Apologists to the end...even though you make no sense.

Recovering miles of debris over land would have been much easier than doing the same over water.

GTFO...that was a dumbass explanation. And by explanation, I mean apology for the idiot that you helped put in office.
Disagree… so do the military leadership . We shall see. There is a reason that space capsules land in the ocean.

Disagree… so do the military leadership . We shall see. There is a reason that space capsules land in the ocean.

That analogy...Jesus Christ. 😂

Some space capsules fall into the ocean in a controlled decent. They are designed to do so. Oceans are easy to hit. Some fall on land, however.

Potentially sensitive spy equipment, draped beneath a balloon, not at all designed to survive such an incident, probably won't fair as well.

Water is hard AF when something is falling at nearly 9.81 m/s² . That's even more true when we're talking about spy equipment light enough to hang beneath a weather balloon.

Last edited:
You know this but the Chinese didn't?

GTFO...you have no clue why the Chinese did this or what their capabilities are. I can guarantee you that they have spy satellites and that they know, to at least some degree, what the defense capabilities of Malmstrom AFB are (it's not Malmstron, dumbass). That means the "focused EMP" and microwave beams weren't a surprise to them.

You know less than Chinese Intelligence, you self-important chode.

That means...

A). The Chinese found a way to defeat the surveillance defenses around Malmstrom AFB or...

B) These balloon flights had absolutely nothing to do with surveilling sites like Malmstrom.

My money is on B. Just a hunch.
Spelling police now I see.. n/m are pretty close together on the keyboard.

Thought you agreed and were defending shooting it down over land yesterday. I figured once I jumped in you’d flip.. it’s ok

Also seems that F22s and sidewinder work pretty well at 50k right?? I wasn’t going to argue with you.

BG...I ask you to find something in a one square mile area. Would it be easier to find said item on 1 square mile of land or in 1 square mile of water?

Does volume become a factor? How about currents???

This is stupid. Just stop.

No. You just don't know what you're talking about and that was pretty good evidence of such.

Thought you agreed and were defending shooting it down over land yesterday. I figured once I jumped in you’d flip.. it’s ok

My defense of said tactics required that this administration take actions that they did not take. I'm being entirely consistent. Re-read my previous.

Also seems that F22s and sidewinder work pretty well at 50k right?? I wasn’t going to argue with you.

There was little doubt that the F22 could handle the altitude. There was very reasonable doubt that the missiles could hit that specific type of target, especially at that altitude. My information came from an Air Force Major and a Brigadier General.

“[Balloons] have extremely small radar and thermal cross sections, making them relatively invulnerable to most traditional tracking and targeting methods,” read a report published by the Airpower Research Institute. “Estimates of their radar cross sections are on the order of hundredths of a square meter, about the same as a small bird. They also tend to move very slowly compared to traditional airborne targets, almost drifting on the wind similar to the chaff that modern Doppler radars are designed to ignore.

According to a 2009 research paper on stratospheric airships by Kevin Massie, a major in the U.S. Air Force, despite their large size they are "difficult to detect and if hit, do not immediately descend."

"Stratospheric airships are inherently stealthy. Because they contain inert gas and do not produce a significant amount of heat, [stratospheric airships] present a miniscule infrared signature at high altitude," he wrote.

Missing would have been a consequential failure and would have compounded our ineptitude.

The underlined section, does that sound familiar? It should...I mentioned it yesterday.

Here are the comments that you're referring to...

Much more likely imho, (humble stressed in this case) is that it's designed to measure our response and our capabilities to engage a threat at that altitude.

Better to monitor it, learn more about it and not show our capabilities. Of course this admin blew that by looking confused and incapable. If they had merely come out confidently as said, "We've known about it and are gaining Intel on it as we speak. If we felt it necessary, we would have shot it down upon discovery but we don't believe it's necessary or in our national interests to provide Beijing with a display of our capabilities."

Even you can see that...

a) I wasn't defending not shooting it down over land. I was defending the idea of perhaps not shooting it down at all

b) that I believed it was more likely that China was more interested in our response to the balloon more than they were any intelligence that might be gleaned from the balloon itself.

Shooting it down AFTER it completed its trip across the continental US was the worst possible choice imo. If you must shoot it down, do it as it enters Pacific territorial waters, while over sparsely populated land or not at all imo.

I answered.
Great thing about Joe is that he listens to his advisors. We need to recover the package. A water landing is best for that purpose…. And they spkashed it within a mile o the target.

Do you spit or swallow when you go down on Joe?

Seriously - if we were so on the ball, how about shooting the damn thing down before it enters the US? It came over just south of Alaska.

Closer to 70k, and it sounded yesterday like it was an F16.

I don't disagree with the shooting it down over water. I don't think anything of value was going to be recovered either way. Reading your posts in this thread is funny, though. An uncontrolled decent from 66k feet into water is somehow going to be better than land? Lmao. The surface tension of water for a human is terminal at 300 feet. You don't think that the unit the balloon was hauling around wasn't going to get fvcked up from a 66k foot drop? Nevermind the salt water issue. Your need to make Joe Biden some sort of hero is strange.

• Love
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Probably thinks he will remain in the protected class and still make $$$. The communists love people like that. They enable the takeover and don’t realize their goose is cooked till it’s too late.
Exactly, reminds me of what I told our little Marxists when they were defending and coddling the Islamofacists, you linguini-spined leftists will be the first ones who “lose their heads”.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
I answered.

Why wasn’t it shot down over the pacific or over sparsely populated areas in Alaska or Pacific Northwest ? The reaso was because jello brain and his administration tried to hide it from the American people. Once it was figured out, it was too late to shoot down because it was already a 1000 miles inland. Epic failure by your hero

Why wasn’t it shot down over the pacific or over sparsely populated areas in Alaska or Pacific Northwest ? The reaso was because jello brain and his administration tried to hide it from the American people. Once it was figured out, it was too late to shoot down because it was already a 1000 miles inland. Epic failure by your hero
See gator? It’s fvcking common sense.

See gator? It’s fvcking common sense.

Zoso, I'm pretty sure Billy just inferred that you are a dumbass. I'm not sure I'd let that slide.

😁

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Define allowed?

Do you know anything about Malmstron AFB? ( I know you don’t because you are a cult moron). Just south of the Canadian border. FYI there are about 150 ICBM silos there. It is the most protected and electronically secure military base in the world.

That balloon payload became a brick once it crossed the Canadian border … so it was allowed to drift on the jet stream out to the coast . It was important to salvage as much hardware as possible to determine the surveillance capabilities and if the countermeasures worked as expected.

If they blow it up over land ( as the cult was advocating) debris is scattered over miles and can never be reassembled .

Splashing it off the coast was pure genius. Again you are not knowledgeable enough to carry on a conversation on this topic- so I won’t.

Such a fvcking dumbass.
23,000 miles. Uh huh.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
What if that MF was recording frequencies of our power grids ? Now just program those frequencies into their weapons so hey can shut down our electric source and bring us to our knees.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT