ADVERTISEMENT

UGA guys, hate to keep bragging on you fckers but

I think he was talking about the CB that you love to hate, Ringo.
He sucks but not a bammer on the field could catch him on the Pick Six much less the pussies on the sideline. However, zoso was talking about Smith and it looked like that’s what dipshit was responding to.

Reactions: dhetiger
He sucks but not a bammer on the field could catch him on the Pick Six much less the pussies on the sideline. However, zoso was talking about Smith and it looked like that’s what dipshit was responding to.
Sorry. I thought he was responding to "wait until Ringo runs tomorrow" that Zoso also said.

I was indeed referring to Ringo because that was your last sentence was “ wait for”.

Bryce Young is especially grateful because Ringo provided a showcase for him to win the Heisman. Devonta Smith too ;)

We beat that ass by 3 TDS.. Jamieson would still be running
For clarification, when i said the last game “they” played, I was referring to GA/UA. The one where Nolan Smith made your tackle look foolish and put Young down for a nap to seal that azz beating

nolan-smith-sack.gif

• Haha
Reactions: GwinnettDawg
For clarification, when i said the last game “they” played, I was referring to GA/UA. The one where Nolan Smith made your tackle look foolish and put Young down for a nap to seal that azz beating

nolan-smith-sack.gif
Just ran right past that slow elephant

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT