ADVERTISEMENT

Tues., Feb. 18- 3A, 4A Regular Season Scores, Comments

EastIowaHawk

All District
Jan 6, 2008
Not much interest in the regular season Monday night scores, but tonight is different story as there are many big games. Post your scores and comments here.

Cedar Falls 62 - Dubuque Hempstead 50, Final

Iowa City West 59 - CR Prairie 47, Final

Waterloo West 58 - Western Dubuque 44, Final

North Scott 67 - Davenport North 51, Final

CR Kennedy 66 - Iowa City High 50, Final

Last edited:
Here comes a bunch of scores:
Algona 64, Clear Lake 53
Ankeny 99, DM East 54
Ankeny Centennial 83, Ft. Dodge 51
Davenport Assumption 49, Bettendorf 37
Center Point-Urbana 61, Independence 16
Dubuque Wahlert 78, Waterloo East 60- Cael Schmitt 29
Clear Creek- Amana 74, Benton Community 58
DM North 81, Mason City 54
Gilbert 67, Bondurant- Farrar 65 (OT) Two strong teams
Indianola 84, SE Polk 53
Johnston 73, West Des Moines Valley 69 in OT. Top CIML clash
Maquoketa 53, Anamosa 42
Marion 51, Vinton-Shellsburg 33
Mount Vernon 61, Waverly 42-- 3A #1 keeps on rolling
Norwalk 78, ADM 69
Pella 94, Mount Pleasant 53
Sergeant Bluff- Luten 88, So. Sioux City, NE 65
Sioux City East 79, Storm Lake 51
Winterset 57, Newton 45-- Winterset just keeps on winning
Dubuque Senior wins at Linn-Mar 67-49 to run record to 17-3
North Scott 67, Dav. North 51
Burlington 56, Dav. Central 55-- yes, that is a correct score..

Last edited:
I was at the Bondurant and gilbert. Yeah good game but at the end I believed the referees decided that game. Now I've been a ref for three years in Minnesota. They clear made a mistake a BF kid cross the half court into the front court and they called over and back but if you want to see go tiger broadcast or bluejays live on tiger broadcast it was at a 1:51:30 you clearly see the kid over into the front court. How is that over and back. To me it seem the referees gave Gilbert that game with that called. If I was the referees. I wouldn't have made that call. I would of let the game play on then the next play I don't believed the basketball point should of stand do to a foul on the floor but they counted it any ways. Their was a lot of mistake in overtime by that crew. I know what its like to be tired and want to go home but The rest of game from 1st to 4th quarters was a well officiating game. Until the overtime isn't a excuse to get calls wrong. take a look if you don't believed me.

I made bad calls as well but I wouldn't want to be in those ref shoe Monday morning. They made get crew out for that call. Here in Minnesota we always go in Monday and explained a call or no call and most of it's on Technical foul. I always ask for game tape from the home schools so I can get better at refereeing the basketball games. If I think I made a mistake I would have Minnesota high schools athletic people look at it a tell me. It usually stay the same but on once and I a while they will said I should have not or to call this. So far in my career I have and about 15 mistake calls out of I lost count at 1,500 varsity high schools basketball.

Additional late scores from Tuesday night:

Carroll 78, Humboldt 65
Central DeWitt 80, West Delaware 60-- Tough at the top of the Wamac this year
Decorah 39, Prairie du Chien, WI 38-- surprisingly close
Oskaloosa 49, Grinnell 36- Can Osky make a run in the tourney?
Waukee 68, Ames 53
Cedar Rapids Xavier 68, CR Jefferson 62- Front court leads Saints

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT