ADVERTISEMENT

Trumpsky confirms he’s a Fvcking liar

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
But you know that already…. More embarrassing inconvenient truths coming over the next few days.

As I said… it was fkn bullshit… it was… I told you so. I was right… Listen to me.

My next one will detail the documented denials by Trumpsky staff of the existence of the Top secret SCI documents In MaraLago . It’s stunning.

Wait for it

But you know that already…. More embarrassing inconvenient truths coming over the next few days.

As I said… it was fkn bullshit… it was… I told you so. I was right… Listen to me.

My next one will detail the documented denials by Trumpsky staff of the existence of the Top secret SCI documents In MaraLago . It’s stunning.

Wait for it

They assumed control over what he decided to give them. And yes, he got to decide. I provided a link that told you all about it.

Don't be a retard your entire life man.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
They assumed control over what he decided to give them. And yes, he got to decide. I provided a link that told you all about it.

Don't be a retard your entire life man.
That wasn’t directed to you. I think it was one of the goobs. I’ll bump with an lol.

point being - that narrative is now being parroted by ever Cult member I know.

That wasn’t directed to you. I think it was one of the goobs. I’ll bump with an lol.

point being - that narrative is now being parroted by ever Cult member I know.

Either way, the National Archives assumed control of the records that Obama decided to give them. If he didn't want them to have it, he didn't give it to them.

How did he do that? He used his own system, not paper or the White House/Executive Branch system which automatically archives them and which was the system he was supposed to use.

There was no law requiring him to use it (oversight) so he said **** it, we ain't using it.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
I sincerely do not recall that. No please find the link. Shouldn’t be hard.
LOLOLOLOL
As I said ... I knew some of you lemmings would eventually get sucked into the QAnon conspiracy group( like Dominion Kraken and laptop from HELLLLLLLLL) . I’d definitely bang both chicks -but they are batshit crazy.

So who are the satan worshiping cabal of congressmen who are trading in child sex rings? Who is “Q “ now that “the Storm “ has failed and Trumpsky is going to Otisville??

“Some of you?? “Did I personally call you out here? . You won’t find one where I did. I usually respond to a group thread personally insulting me. Doesn’t bother me in the least.

“Some of you?? “Did I personally call you out here? . You won’t find one where I did. I usually respond to a group thread personally insulting me. Doesn’t bother me in the least.
"Some of you lemmings" seems pretty directed at me and others here. Not sure how the 3some comment was personally insulting you, though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT