ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMP MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
So this is your hero ??

Couldn’t be more delusional $99.00 gets you people one of these

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOOOOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOOOOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOOOOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

What a historic display of buffoonery

So this is your hero ??

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOOOOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOOOOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOOOOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Personally I like the one with eyes with laser beams … what is your personal favorite??

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOOOOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So this is your hero ??

It's like groundhog day with you. Whose hero is he again?

Why do you constantly have to be told the same shit? At what point will that penetrate for you?

I think everyone save you and stankeye want DeSantis. You two would prefer a 3rd term for Clinton or Obama I'm guessing.

Last edited:
So this is your hero ??

You’re the one talking about him
Constantly, dickhead.

You’re the one talking about him
Constantly, dickhead.
You all say that- however -This will be your nominee and the retard that you will support, defend and vote for… no matter how insane, or how many indictments.

Unfortunately, 31% of registered voters are MAGA lunatics and enough to get him the nomination and he would be smashed in the general.

Get used to supporting delusion shit.

You all say that- however -This will be your nominee and the retard that you will support, defend and vote for… no matter how insane, or how many indictments.

Unfortunately, 31% of registered voters are MAGA lunatics and enough to get him the nomination and he would be smashed in the general.

If he is the nominee you’re goddam right I will vote for him.

As opposed to your retard?

As I have said MANY times before, I’ll vote for the NON-Marxist……period.
Which trading card do you prefer? The superhero laser eyes.. on the white horse ?? If you have kids… let them pick their favorite cartoon.

This is historically embarrassing that a 77 yo delusional narcissist - most powerful man on the planet would do something like this. The whole world- even NEWSMax, Bannon, Flynn and other MAGATs are begging him to stop. Cool with you people though. I get it.

Can’t un-ring that bell though. Provide comedy content for years.

I hope it's DeSantis and if he runs I will definitely for vote him in primary but regardless of who wins the gop nomination I will be voting for that candidate over any dem that you support. Speaking of lunatics, who is the individual here that defends Biden with every breath he takes ? Even the msm has began unloading on that idiot while you continue your bidenism idiocy. Your elevator goes nowhere near the top floor in fact you need Sign hanging around your neck OUT OF ORDER. No doubt you're a pretty intelligent individual but when you drift off into politics you're just a dumb ass. You sound like a cross between Hank Johnson, Nancy Pelosi, Sheila Jackson Lee ,Adam Shiff, and Maxine Waters all rolled into a neat little package of dumbassery.

Which trading card do you prefer? The superhero laser eyes.. on the white horse ?? If you have kids… let them pick their favorite cartoon.

This is historically embarrassing that a 77 yo delusional narcissist - most powerful man on the planet would do something like this. The whole world- even NEWSMax, Bannon, Flynn and other MAGATs are begging him to stop. Cool with you people though. I get it.

Can’t un-ring that bell though. Provide comedy content for years.

What is your favorite flavor of Biden jello? You'll vote for that mental invalid though, if he's the nominee.

You can't un-ring that bell.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
I hope it's DeSantis and if he runs I will definitely for vote him in primary but regardless of who wins the gop nomination I will be voting for that candidate over any dem that you support. Speaking of lunatics, who is the individual here that defends Biden with every breath he takes ? Even the msm has began unloading on that idiot while you continue your bidenism idiocy. Your elevator goes nowhere near the top floor in fact you need Sign hanging around your neck OUT OF ORDER. No doubt you're a pretty intelligent individual but when you drift off into politics you're just a dumb ass. You sound like a cross between Hank Johnson, Nancy Pelosi, Sheila Jackson Lee ,Adam Shiff, and Maxine Waters all rolled into a neat little package of dumbassery.
The Hank Johnson / Waters reference was a little harsh.

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
What is your favorite flavor of Biden jello? You'll vote for that mental invalid though, if he's the nominee.

You can't un-ring that bell.
As long as he can embarrass Trumpsky on 3 straight face to face debates ( it would be far worse this tie ) I’d be pretty comfortable. Trumpsky has literally lost his shit. He’s now a raging lunatic who has lost track of reality.

In addition to the superhero trading cards he’s also pushing Mike Crackhead Pillow Man to head up RNC. That’s a great call right there ;) has to fill you with confidence about the leadership of the GOP.
MAGA by gawd!

As long as he can embarrass Trumpsky on 3 straight face to face debates ( it would be far worse this tie ) I’d be pretty comfortable. Trumpsky has literally lost his shit. He’s now a raging lunatic who has lost track of reality.

In addition to the superhero trading cards he’s also pushing Mike Crackhead Pillow Man to head up RNC. That’s a great call right there ;) has to fill you with confidence about the leadership of the GOP.
MAGA by gawd!

So, just so it's clear, YOU are defending Biden's mental state....meanwhile I've done no such thing for your nemesis.

How do you not see the stupidity as you type shit like this out?

Irrespective of Trump or his mental fitness, Biden is an empty suit...but you'll defend him. That's fvcking ridiculous brother.

So, just so it's clear, YOU are defending Biden's mental state....meanwhile I've done no such thing for your nemesis.

Irrespective of Trump or his mental fitness, Biden is an empty suit...but you'll defend him. That's fvcking ridiculous brother.
Hence the term, Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Least worst… Sleepy Joe can be managed by his Cabinet and Congress. Trumpsky is a serious danger to the democrat. He has stated he would repeal the laws of the Constitution that he doesn’t like …. Or just just violate them anyway with impunity.

You don’t have to agree. I know that you can’t. I accept that and pray for better choices. .

Least worst… Sleepy Joe can be managed by his Cabinet and Congress. Trumpsky is a serious danger to the democrat. He has stated he would repeal the laws of the Constitution that he doesn’t like …. Or just just violate them anyway with impunity.

You don’t have to agree. I know that you can’t. I accept that and pray for better choices. .

Having a shadow president is less dangerous?

Agree to disagree sir.

Least worst… Sleepy Joe can be managed by his Cabinet and Congress. Trumpsky is a serious danger to the democrat. He has stated he would repeal the laws of the Constitution that he doesn’t like
Uhh.. last time I checked, the president doesn’t have the power to “repeal the laws of the Constitution”. Remember, the orange guy left office without your CIA, FBI or military having to intervene……much to your dismay I’m sure.
…. Or just just violate them anyway with impunity.
What, like our immigration laws? 🙄

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT