ADVERTISEMENT

Trump has asked for full immediate release of the search warrant

Starting to wonder if BDD didn't bait them into this. All a setup.
Sure it is!!! Just like call to GA to find 11,780 votes!!!! It was just a strateg ti get his whole staff subpoenas by the Grand Jury!! And the fake electors too that was brilliant to blatantly violate federal statutes!!

I guess he showed them ;)

MAGA by Gawd

How did this turn out with Trumpsky nominees at the Special Master, 11th Circuit and SCOTUS? Where are the CLASSIFIED documents now? Where will they stay? Why did Kash Patel ask and receive immunity?

You are aware that if Donald can “DECLASSIFY “ with thought” … Smoking Joe could by the same powers RECLASSIFY with thought when he was advised that Trumpsky had them.

This whole knowledge of declassification process bullshit was disproven by the fact that he followed the procedure that he knew was necessary on two separate occasions. Most notably the “ perfect phone call” for which he was impeached . Kash Patel and other staff have already testified under oath.

Sure it is!!! Just like call to GA to find 11,780 votes!!!! It was just a strateg ti get his whole staff subpoenas by the Grand Jury!! And the fake electors too that was brilliant to blatantly violate federal statutes!!

I guess he showed them ;)

MAGA by Gawd
AGAIN as I said… Bump for SCOTUS approving the Georgia subpoena authority for Lindsay …. who’s last shot was “legislative oversight in Georgia elections” as well as Meadows and Rudy.

BTW prosecution witness are all GOP who were re-elected in landslides . Is Raffensberger still Republican? Georgians said he was in the last election . LOLOLOLOL

AGAIN as I said… Bump for SCOTUS approving the Georgia subpoena authority for Lindsay …. who’s last shot was “legislative oversight in Georgia elections” as well as Meadows and Rudy.

BTW prosecution witness are all GOP who were re-elected in landslides . Is Raffensberger still Republican? Georgians said he was in the last election . LOLOLOLOL
Yawn. When does your ambien wear off again?

Reactions: BKHusky
How did this turn out with Trumpsky nominees at the Special Master, 11th Circuit and SCOTUS? Where are the CLASSIFIED documents now? Where will they stay? Why did Kash Patel ask and receive immunity?

You are aware that if Donald can “DECLASSIFY “ with thought” … Smoking Joe could by the same powers RECLASSIFY with thought when he was advised that Trumpsky had them.

This whole knowledge of declassification process bullshit was disproven by the fact that he followed the procedure that he knew was necessary on two separate occasions. Most notably the “ perfect phone call” for which he was impeached . Kash Patel and other staff have already testified under oath.
Please post the indictment for espionage. We’re not waiting for it. Do it. Now.

Yawn. When does your ambien wear off again?
As I said… Lindsey violated Georgia state election laws. So did Trump, Meadows and several others. They have to testify against Trump to get immunity from prosecution. They will.

You’re denial of this reality from a Conservative Trump appointed judiciary proves your cult induced delusional state.

Should I link the Circuit and SCOTUS appeals for you to read? Will that help?

Deflection of adverse ruling in 3,2,1….

Please post the indictment for espionage. We’re not waiting for it. Do it. Now.
Which criminal case are we on now??
There are no indictments yet. Where did I say that?? . Just Grand Juries. But there will be indictments in both Federal and State.

I don’t why you have such a hard time with this. It happened in the Cohen, Stone, Manafort trials under Bar DOJ. They were found guilt and sentenced for the same charges as Hunter is up for.

You don’t keep up very well.

Wait for it.

You know Gator, did you ever see the movie True Grit ( the original version)? With all your Trump being taken to court references, you remind me of the Mattie Ross character as she was always threatening people with her lawyer J. Noble Dagget……”she draws him like a gun”….. sounds eerily familiar.

As I said… Lindsey violated Georgia state election laws. So did Trump, Meadows and several others. They have to testify against Trump to get immunity from prosecution. They will.

You’re denial of this reality from a Conservative Trump appointed judiciary proves your cult induced delusional state.

Should I link the Circuit and SCOTUS appeals for you to read? Will that help?

Deflection of adverse ruling in 3,2,1….
Zzzzzzzzzzz

I live in Georgia. You don’t. Bugger off.

Which criminal case are we on now??
There are no indictments yet. Where did I say that?? . Just Grand Juries. But there will be indictments in both Federal and State.

I don’t why you have such a hard time with this. It happened in the Cohen, Stone, Manafort trials under Bar DOJ. They were found guilt and sentenced for the same charges as Hunter is up for.

You don’t keep up very well.

Wait for it.
Are you fvcking kidding me?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT