ADVERTISEMENT

TRUE feelings escape for all to see.

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
One of the great things about social media (even though I belong to noneā€¦unless you count thisšŸ˜) is getting a glimpse at oneā€™s true thoughts (kind of like being around a drunk person šŸ˜Š) the truth eventually slips out.

Mollie Paige Mumau, a Pennsylvania teacher and member of the board of directors of the NEA, appears to identify herself as an ā€œeducator, wife, union advocate, semi-pro wine drinker, LGBTQ ally, and ā€˜Team Pfizer.ā€™ā€
Per the screenshot, Mumau wrote, apparently in response to a specific person, that those who choose not to be vaccinated and obtain a religious exemption deserve to die or be shot:

Screw this guy and screw them all who are all about hiding behind religious exemptions because they donā€™t want anybody to tell them what to do. People tell you what to do all the time, and you do it. This is such BS. He and his ilk deserve whatever comes their way, including losing jobs, getting sick, and perhaps dying from this virus. But in the meantime, heā€™s going to put all the people around him in danger. I donā€™t know why the GOP doesnā€™t just take those guns they profess to love so much and just start shooting all of their constituents who think this way. It would be quicker and ultimately safer than putting me and my friends and family at risk.
šŸ¤” yeah, sure we can work and ā€œget alongā€ with these people. šŸ¤Ø

One of the great things about social media (even though I belong to noneā€¦unless you count thisšŸ˜) is getting a glimpse at oneā€™s true thoughts (kind of like being around a drunk person šŸ˜Š) the truth eventually slips out.

Mollie Paige Mumau, a Pennsylvania teacher and member of the board of directors of the NEA, appears to identify herself as an ā€œeducator, wife, union advocate, semi-pro wine drinker, LGBTQ ally, and ā€˜Team Pfizer.ā€™ā€
Per the screenshot, Mumau wrote, apparently in response to a specific person, that those who choose not to be vaccinated and obtain a religious exemption deserve to die or be shot:

the tolerant left. Gator will be along to defend this in 3,2,1ā€¦ā€¦..

Itā€™s her/itā€™s way of building back better.

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT