ADVERTISEMENT

Transfers

franky1967

Varsity
Aug 9, 2006
Kids change schools, it may look like a football transfer but who really knows. I'm not sure which transfer helped who the most Bey-Buie to Bettendorf or Gavin Williams to Dowling.

I'm thinking Bey Buie maybe had more of a impact than Williams did for Dowling. You take away Bey Buie and I doubt the make it out of the QFs.

I'm thinking Williams was a good added bonus, but with the talent Dowling has and I'm thinking their RB who played some last year, they would have still won the 4a title

Kids change schools, it may look like a football transfer but who really knows. I'm not sure which transfer helped who the most Bey-Buie to Bettendorf or Gavin Williams to Dowling.

I'm thinking Bey Buie maybe had more of a impact than Williams did for Dowling. You take away Bey Buie and I doubt the make it out of the QFs.

I'm thinking Williams was a good added bonus, but with the talent Dowling has and I'm thinking their RB who played some last year, they would have still won the 4a title

Dowling does not win the title w/o Williams, Johnson was good, but Williams is on a totally different level

Dowling does not win the title w/o Williams, Johnson was good, but Williams is on a totally different level
Well I don't think it would have stopped Dowling from getting to the Championship game.

Last Year Dowling lost a good back in the game and found away to win. Dowling defense would have kept them in the game and still have them a chance to win it all

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT