ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer eligibility inconsistency

Sep 27, 2020
Not much consistency here...how do all these guys in central Iowa get deemed ineligible while the Whitaker kid at Sioux City East keeps playing? He lives in South Sioux City, NE with his brother (when hes not living with an East football coach). The worst part is that everyone in Sioux City and the IAHSAA know about it nothing happens.

Not much consistency here...how do all these guys in central Iowa get deemed ineligible while the Whitaker kid at Sioux City East keeps playing? He lives in South Sioux City, NE with his brother (when hes not living with an East football coach). The worst part is that everyone in Sioux City and the IAHSAA know about it nothing happens.
Because it's not high-profile enough.

Not enough affluent dad jean-wearing fathers living vicariously through their sons in the extended Des Moines area care about Sioux City transfers, thus the IHSAA be like "lol whatevs, csb......"

Because it's not high-profile enough.

Not enough affluent dad jean-wearing fathers living vicariously through their sons in the extended Des Moines area care about Sioux City transfers, thus the IHSAA be like "lol whatevs, csb......"

agreed, they need to be consistent, not just the D1 kids. The one really flying under the radar is the WR from Illinois playing for SEP. #1 team in the state and he is their #1 WR. Surprised the other "burb" schools are not complaining more to IHSAA about this one.

Wow you must really be bothered by this. You joined today and posted the exact same message on three threads. My guess is you want validation for your concerns because the IHSAA is not making any decisions based on an anonymous post on a message board. Maybe provide your support and evidence directly to them. Besides has South Sioux City got any good football players that are difference makers? I mean they might win 2 games a year. I can say I’ve heard Sioux City East recruiting kids from other schools. Talked to a parent of one of my sons classmates that got “the call” summer of 2019. When the dad was cold to it, the coaches started calling and texting the kid direct!

This is like the debate the other night...throw a bunch of stuff out there with zero facts supported to get someone rialed up I guess. All information by law regarding a student's attendance, address, etc. is closed. The rest is rumors. For a player to move to Iowa strictly to play football and have two residences and be approved to play as what happened today is the real question.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT