ADVERTISEMENT

Today's Republican Party makes it obvious in their own words...

Menace Sockeyes

Varsity
Apr 7, 2021
...Err, sorry, the words they took directly from white supremacists. The GOP has gone so far to the batshit crazy right, that Klan ideology is now their platform...

Meanwhile, in reality, the following meme is why the left is going to get routed this November and probably in 2024

cover2.jpg

Meanwhile, in reality, the following meme is why the left is going to get routed this November and probably in 2024

cover2.jpg
Sassy is too busy trying to decide which of the 78 genders it claims this week to be concerned with such issues, you conservative Neanderthal!

cover2.jpg
Ah, yes. The meme far right propagandists made for morons to share on social media, to counteract the great work of researchers at the Pew Research Center and other reputable institutions, that shows the exact opposite:

And now…

• Haha
Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Sassy is too busy trying to decide which of the 78 genders it claims this week to be concerned with such issues, you conservative Neanderthal!
There are two genders, and plenty of psychologically healthy gender expression in-between (non-binary). Most Democrats feel the same way. Glad I could educate you today. Someone had to. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
Ah, yes. The meme far right propagandists made for morons to share on social media, to counteract the great work of researchers at the Pew Research Center and other reputable institutions, that shows the exact opposite:

And now…
The NY Times isn't a reputable source in any way, shape or form. Pew is a research group who does public opinion polling. People's opinions aren't necessarily fact. Both major political parties have been moving further away from center, or at least the vocal parts have. We should all hope that moderates on both sides can start reeling them back towards the center.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
The NY Times isn't a reputable source in any way, shape or form. Pew is a research group who does public opinion polling. People's opinions aren't necessarily fact. Both major political parties have been moving further away from center, or at least the vocal parts have. We should all hope that moderates on both sides can start reeling them back towards the center.
The NY Times wasn’t the source. They reported the source. Pew’s research wasn’t from a poll but voting data. Reading is hard.

The NY Times wasn’t the source. They reported the source. Pew’s research wasn’t from a poll but voting data. Reading is hard.
I didn't read the links. I saw where they came from.

Picking and choosing what constitutes far right or far left based on voting data is still opinion, jackass.

Lmfao. I just condescended to look at your links. Absolutely nothing to them to back it up other than a blue line and a red line. I could use MS Paint to show you "voting data" that refutes that. Why don't you find something that provides actual context. It's like you using religious texts from religions outside of Islam and Christianity to validate your stance on abortion and when a human life is actually human life. "Look! They're correct here! I'm ignoring the belief in God thing, but they say something here that I like!"

I will give you credit for being the Dean of the Department of Redundancy Department, though. Giving a link to Pew is enough? Fvck no! I'm going to provide 2 additional links from sites who mentioned the same "source" I already provided!

Last edited:
I’d love to see how Pew Research decides what is more conservative or more liberal.

The entire political spectrum has shifted left over the last quarter century. Could you name a few subjects the right has gone further right on? Actual question, not snark. The right hasn’t really changed views on abortion, guns, religion, etc. and are far more accepting of diversity and other social issues than they were 20+ years ago. My views have barely budged over the last 15 years and I’ve gone from a moderate conservative to a right wing nut job bigot in the eyes of the left.

I’d love to see how Pew Research decides what is more conservative or more liberal.

The entire political spectrum has shifted left over the last quarter century. Could you name a few subjects the right has gone further right on? My views have barely budged over the last 15 years and I’ve gone from a moderate conservative to a right wing nut job bigot in the eyes of the left.
My point exactly

Lmfao. I just condescended to look at your links. Absolutely nothing to them to back it up other than a blue line and a red line. I could use MS Paint to show you "voting data" that refutes that. Why don't you find something that provides actual context. It's like you using religious texts from religions outside of Islam and Christianity to validate your stance on abortion and when a human life is actually human life. "Look! They're correct here! I'm ignoring the belief in God thing, but they say something here that I like!"

I will give you credit for being the Dean of the Department of Redundancy Department, though. Giving a link to Pew is enough? Fvck no! I'm going to provide 2 additional links from sites who mentioned the same "source" I already provided!
This is why he’s considered the dumbest fvcking person on the internet, and if it weren’t for the dipshit liberals in Washington, he’d likely be the dumbest person on the planet.

Shove those links up your ass, sassy. You insufferable racist piece of fairy shit.

There are two genders, and plenty of psychologically healthy gender expression in-between (non-binary). Most Democrats feel the same way. Glad I could educate you today. Someone had to. 😉

I honestly DGAF what people call themselves. They can live their best lives.

The issue I take is when they try to force that shit down my throat. I'm not calling a dude by a feminine pronoun. I have no problem calling them Erica or whatever name they prefer but their delusion does not have to become fact for me. I'm more than happy to live and let live however and if they can be friendly, so can I.

My 18 year old daughter works with a biological female that goes by 4 names. Every day this person comes to work, she announces what name she is using that day. Her coworkers are required to use that name for the day. If they don't, this person will lose their shit.

Tell me that we're the unreasonable people again. And then GFY.

The issue I take is when they try to force that shit down my throat. I'm not calling a dude by a feminine pronoun. I have no problem calling them Erica or whatever name they prefer but their delusion does not have to become fact for me. I'm more than happy to live and let live however and if they can be friendly, so can I.

My 18 year old daughter works with a biological female that goes by 4 names. Every day this person comes to work, she announces what name she is using that day. Her coworkers are required to use that name for the day. If they don't, this person will lose their shit.

Just call it Pat no matter what. Fuq all the names.

Next child I have, I’m going to have a gender reveal party. And instead of popping balloons or any of the other shit people do these days, I’m going to capture everyone’s attention with a riveting speech.

And then I’m going to pull out the ultrasound and point to the picture and say, “look it’s a dick so it’s a male and will always be a male because it was born with a dick.”

It would make for a wonderful shitshow. This kid has been catered to in every way imaginable...yet she has no idea and still thinks that the world owes her something.

My daughter takes the stance that I do..."not my monkey, not my circus." Unless you make it her circus...then you'd better gird your loins.

Next child I have, I’m going to have a gender reveal party. And instead of popping balloons or any of the other shit people do these days, I’m going to capture everyone’s attention with a riveting speech.

And then I’m going to pull out the ultrasound and point to the picture and say, “look it’s a dick so it’s a male and will always be a male because it was born with a dick.”

My coworker invited me to a gender reveal party. I asked if it was for him or the baby. He didn't answer...and held up one finger instead. No idea wtf that meant.

BTW I went and it was fine...but it's nothing more than a baby shower that men are allowed to (and expected to) attend.

those people can fvck straight off

sooner or later that nonsense is going to come to a head. want to be a guy and suck dick, fine. women want to twat box, its a free country. but this 97 pronouns and "gender fluidity" nonsense is going too far. Society can't sustain this idiocy.

My coworker invited me to a gender reveal party. I asked if it was for him or the baby. He didn't answer...and held up one finger instead. No idea wtf that meant.

BTW I went and it was fine...but it's nothing more than a baby shower that men are allowed to (and expected to) attend.
Was there booze? If they weren't serving alcohol...

In your opinion - is this political or societal? There have always been individuals with behavioral problems. The interwebz gave all the folks a voice and a forum .

There no more or less crazies out there than 100 yrs ago. We just hear about it more and our society has become more tolerant.

In your opinion - is this political or societal? There have always been individuals with behavioral problems. The interwebz gave all the folks a voice and a forum .

There no more or less crazies out there than 100 yrs ago. We just hear about it more and our society has become more tolerant.
It’s both. It’s a societal problem that has been hijacked and used for political purposes

I think it's both.

It’s both. It’s a societal problem that has been hijacked and used for political purposes
So how do you stop it? Legislation? Apparently it’s one of the MAGA talking points. How does the MAGA part put an end to it ( amend 1A?) … or you must accept it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT