ADVERTISEMENT

Today

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Going to buy a set of Goodyear tires and look for those stacks of mail in ballots. So far I can’t get one without showing ID. Need help from my lemming friends.

Going to buy a set of Goodyear tires and look for those stacks of mail in ballots. So far I can’t get one without showing ID. Need help from my lemming friends.

No problem! Go downtown in any large municipality with a Dem mayor, and walk up to the folk wearing BLM shirts or a black hood and black gaiter. State you’re there to confess your white guilt, and to get your stack of mail-in ballots ..... and I’m sure they’ll serve ya up some curbside service

No problem! Go downtown in any large municipality with a Dem mayor, and walk up to the folk wearing BLM shirts or a black hood and black gaiter. State you’re there to confess your white guilt, and to get your stack of mail-in ballots ..... and I’m sure they’ll serve ya up some curbside service

Careful driving down there tho BG. If stopped by a mob of people, be sure to say black lives mattter loud enough for all of them to hear it while holding your fist high in the air. And you may want to bring some cash for immediate reparations.

Heil Trump! Stop the testing! Don’t panic!

Careful driving down there tho BG. If stopped by a mob of people, be sure to say black lives mattter loud enough for all of them to hear it while holding your fist high in the air. And you may want to bring some cash for immediate reparations.
That is Trumps America now.... if it’s not why doesn’t he stop it? What’s next? martial law in Dem cities?? What do you think changed?? What can he change?? Why hasn’t he done it?

I know you’re a youngster but this isn’t nearly as bad as the Vietnam protests and civil right era ‘68-‘72. Only thing missing is Nixon’s troops killing peaceful protesters. That’s next... and I guarantee that you people will be ok with it.

Reactions: Konigstiger
That is Trumps America now.... if it’s not why doesn’t he stop it? What’s next? martial law in Dem cities?? What do you think changed?? What can he change?? Why hasn’t he done it?

I know you’re a youngster but this isn’t nearly as bad as the Vietnam protests and civil right era ‘68-‘72. Only thing missing is Nixon’s troops killing peaceful protesters. That’s next... and I guarantee that you people will be ok with it.

I can only hope that martial law is next in those shithole, lib-infested cities. Most of the people on the lib side are complete and utter pussies. And lol at “peaceful protests.”

I see you’re still getting your “news” from Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow 😂

giphy.gif

I assumed it was Trump's fault. Thanks for clearing that up.

I can only hope that martial law is next in those shithole, lib-infested cities. Most of the people on the lib side are complete and utter pussies. And lol at “peaceful protests.”

I see you’re still getting your “news” from Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow 😂
So is this Trumps America right now? Y/n ? The inner cities are what they are. No change the last 50 yrs? Why doesn’t he fix it?

I’m not sure what you’re asking.

Are you asking specifically about the fückups in charge of the cities that have refused federal help and told your president to stay out?
I would respond that Trumpsky needs to visit Every ghetto with his “very fine people” in Right wing militias.... ignore the bone spurs...-pick up a Rebel flag and lead them into battle.

Reactions: Konigstiger
I would respond that Trumpsky needs to visit Every ghetto with his “very fine people” in Right wing militias.... ignore the bone spurs...-pick up a Rebel flag and lead them into battle.

So, Trump adhering to the Constitution and not sending in the troops without consent is bad? Holy shit! You are a fvcking douchebag liberal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT